Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Advertising.

llamalauncher

So far the advertising for the mlp movie has been good. Mlp is all over the place right now, I even see see mlp toys at the gas station, the dollar store, and walmart. The teaser was playing in theaters too. It is a smart way to advertise a movie, early on release a teaser that doesn't show anything so everyone is aware the movie is coming. Then wait a month or two then release a full trailer and get the hype going like crazy. Its better if they release the trailer later on so the hype doesn't start dying out or anything. I hope this what they are doing with the advertising, hopefully the full trailer aint cringey or anything. 

• Brohoof 2

So far it has been okay I guess, but until the movie is released and we can tell how much money it makes at the box office, we don't really know how well it was advertised.

22 hours ago, llamalauncher said:

So far the advertising for the mlp movie has been good. Mlp is all over the place right now, I even see see mlp toys at the gas station, the dollar store, and walmart. The teaser was playing in theaters too. It is a smart way to advertise a movie, early on release a teaser that doesn't show anything so everyone is aware the movie is coming. Then wait a month or two then release a full trailer and get the hype going like crazy. Its better if they release the trailer later on so the hype doesn't start dying out or anything. I hope this what they are doing with the advertising, hopefully the full trailer aint cringey or anything. 

Really, I have yet to see horses around :huh: . Then again, I don't get out that much :D