Beside mlp are you a anime fan?

Dylan7899

Yesh!

I like alot of anime with "high impact" narrative elements that keep you on the edge of your seat throughout! \(^o^)/

Death Note

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Kai, Rei, etc

Elfen Lied

^Those are my top 3 /)^3^(\

I also like others, particularly the "weirder ones", like:

FLCL (FuriKuri)

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro Chan

Pani Poni Dash

Some of the more cutesy slice of life ones arent bad either:

Lucky Star

Yuru Yuri

Nichijou

I'm an anime fan, but I'm kinda picky. I like a lot of older anime, and I usually don't like what is popular, so there are a lot of anime I watch that most people aren't familiar with.  The genres I watch are horror, harem, and psychological thriller.  A few of my favorites are:

Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne

Perfect Blue

Shiki

Chaos;Head

Blood C

Heaven's Lost Property

Is This a Zombie?

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.-- The Tick

(edited)

Yes. I watch anime and other cartoons.

Plenty of anime. Favorites right now are Boku no Hero Academia(have read the manga since way back tho), Little Witch Academia, Yowamushi Pedal and Erased.

Edited by chili

So far I'm really only familiar with Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, Cowboy Bebop, Paprika, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and of course the almighty Pokémon. :D I've enjoyed most of the anime I have watched, but I'm not a massive fan. I still prefer Western animation.

img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-

Signature by Kyoshi

I've been an anime fan longer than an MLP fan, to be honest. My favorites are Panty and Stocking, Angel Beats, Parasyte, and Free! 

I cosplay from a lot of anime as well. It's  good time. If you ever wanna chat anime- I'm your pony!!

Hi, @Dylan7899. As your thread's focus is anime, it would be better suited in Media Discussion among other topics relating to movies, tv shows, and animation. Sugarcube Corner is intended for topics that don't specifically cover an aspect of FiM but still relate to MLP in general (the fandom, merchandise, etc.).

Additionally, since an anime thread already exists, I will be locking this one. When creating a thread, please check first to see if there is already an existing one of the same nature. Thank you. :)

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

• The topic was locked