Do you want to see a new Jaden Smith movie?

Yugi012

He is the son of the famous actor Will Smith. I am mostly fan of his vivid tweets. Before that i just heard his son was starring in that new Karate Kid remake movie, which i watched years ago, i am currently rewatching it. And i just want to see a new movie where he has a serious role in some new movie, that is if he really want to star in something he really wants to do.

I was actually serious. I mean i know some makes fun of him alot. And i just want to see a movie, like a real movie role just to see how well he can do.

Not particularly. I don't watch movies based on who the lead actor/actress is. If he did happen to be the lead in a movie that catches my interests, of course I would see it.

• Brohoof 2

No. He is a terrible actor. The only reason he ever got any work is because of his dad and that's about it. I guess I kinda feel bad for him though since it is clear he will always be in the shadow of his father. On the other hand, he was born into a life of riches and gold, so I don't feel bad for him.

I don't particularly care of a movie lead. Of course it's easier to remember them if they do a great job in great films consecutively. Jaden is not one of those cases. if he stars in a good film, cool, I'll watch it, but he should step up his acting game, or his bad acting will stand out more otherwise 

Jaden Smith was a one hit wonder actor for me. Great in the Karate Kid remake but it's exceedingly clear that he will never match his father's success. Not to mention The Fresh Prince puts Jaden's rapping to shame. :dry: