Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Reconstruction (OOC/Searching)

silvermoon15000

(edited)

The year is 2045 in Equestria, after a war between good and evil, good had won, but with many sacrifices. Ponyville and many other towns and cities were destroyed during the war. Equestria is now in a depression, but it is also in a state of reconstruction.

Hello everypony, this is the premise of a slice if life RP that I thought of long ago, there will be a plot added in soon but for now you are to go about your lives after a devastating war.

All I want for applications is

A) your character

And what role you played in the war (soldier, civilian, law enforcement etc.)

Rules:

No alicorns or any species that are considered OP

Guns and technology are allowed but will not be used as much (this specifies towards guns)

Otherwise have fun and I will he posting my character soon.

Edited by silvermoon15000
  • Brohoof 1

Hello, my name is Carrick Edwin Reynolds. I am very interested in playing a part in your Roleplay.

My OC can be found at this link and follows all the rules: Silens Solis

The role my pony played in the war is as follows:
During the Heat of the war, Equestria was calling out to as many Medics as possible. Soldiers were injured and needed fast healing doctors to get them back on their feet. Silens Solis was originally adamant in not joining the War as he knew that his town still needed him. Little did he know, that his town wouldn't last. After, a strike on Los Pegasus, the Villain Brotherhood Army aided Thieves to ransack nearby Villages like his own. His Village was destroyed along with many lives lost. Some survived but only because of Silens' exceptional ability to heal the wounded. Realizing this, once the Royal Army had finally defeated the aided Thieves. Silens Solis was told that they could give him a position as highly ranked Medic. Knowing, that his town was no more and that needed to do something. He agreed, his town may be gone but his Family's legacy will go on, he thought at the time.

He won many awards at this time for his medicinal skills. He only wished, he could have saved more of his village. Now that the war is over, Silens Solis now burns to stop a War like that every happening again and someday restoring his Village and the City of Los Pegasus to it's former glory. He no longer has hope for the future, but he still must try or his Village would die in vain. Silens Solis, now works as a planning manager for infrastructure in Los Pegasus and as a home call Medic for Royalty.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, MoTusNua said:

Hello, my name is Carrick Edwin Reynolds. I am very interested in playing a part in your Roleplay.

My OC can be found at this link and follows all the rules: Silens Solis

The role my pony played in the war is as follows:
During the Heat of the war, Equestria was calling out to as many Medics as possible. Soldiers were injured and needed fast healing doctors to get them back on their feet. Silens Solis was originally adamant in not joining the War as he knew that his town still needed him. Little did he know, that his town wouldn't last. After, a strike on Los Pegasus, the Villain Brotherhood Army aided Thieves to ransack nearby Villages like his own. His Village was destroyed along with many lives lost. Some survived but only because of Silens' exceptional ability to heal the wounded. Realizing this, once the Royal Army had finally defeated the aided Thieves. Silens Solis was told that they could give him a position as highly ranked Medic. Knowing, that his town was no more and that needed to do something. He agreed, his town may be gone but his Family's legacy will go on, he thought at the time.

He won many awards at this time for his medicinal skills. He only wished, he could have saved more of his village. Now that the war is over, Silens Solis now burns to stop a War like that every happening again and someday restoring his Village and the City of Los Pegasus to it's former glory. He no longer has hope for the future, but he still must try or his Village would die in vain. Silens Solis, now works as a planning manager for infrastructure in Los Pegasus and as a home call Medic for Royalty.

You are in

• Brohoof 1