Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Petition to Make Twilight Great Again!

Firedog

Should we Make Twilight Great Again (MTGA)  

29 users have voted

1. 1. Should we Make Twilight Great Again (MTGA)

• Yes
    • No
    • I reject your reality and substitute my own

(edited)
20 minutes ago, AJFan89 said:

I hated Twilight's Kingdom, I feel that ruined the show for me, why reuse something from the first two 2 premieres and change it to make it look different which was a very average finale for a very great season.

Sorry to hear that. I can't say the finale (or any episode really) has or ever will ruin the show. I found it very average but what frustrates me more the fandom's pulling from this episode to praise Discord's redemption, Tirek as the villian (oh....Tirek......) and Twilight's ability to handle a situation or threat. But not to stray too far from the topic, I wouldn't mind getting that Twilight working with her friends to save the day again. High hopes for the movie.

Edited by KH7672

Just now, KH7672 said:

Sorry to here that. I can't say the finale (or any episode really) has or ever will ruin the show. I found it very average but what frustrates me more the fandom's pulling from this episode to praise Discord's redemption, Tirek as the villian (oh....Tirek......) and Twilight's ability to handle a situation or threat. But not to stray too far from the topic, I wouldn't mind getting that Twilight working with her friends to save the day again. High hopes for the movie.

The big concern that I have is maybe they might just reuse ideas from the show rather than come up with some new ideas, it's like they're afraid to take any risks and another is that maybe Twilight might take up too much of the screen time and it's might become Twilight Sparkle the Movie and she gets all the credit, I'm hoping that neither of these is the case.

9 minutes ago, Weles said:

She's fine how she is, but I would still take the library over the castle.

I agree, but what's done is done. She has a library now, but its just one room in her tardis-like castle...

• Brohoof 1

I think she's been really good in Season 7. She's still showing some of the development and leadership of her post alicorn self, but she's allowed to be much goofier and flawed, and isn't just making dull friendship speeches and playing politics anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Despite the fact that "I reject your reality and substitute my own" won the popular vote. Make Twilight Great Again won the electoral college.

So it looks like we are making twilight great again!

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Firedog said:

Despite the fact that "I reject your reality and substitute my own" won the popular vote. Make Twilight Great Again won the electoral college.

So it looks like we are making twilight great again!

So, you are declaring the result of the vote fake news then? :D