Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I overwhelm you... alone

Poixsson

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

A great friend of mine showed me the way (it was myself typing in Google)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Once a people I didn't know got in touch with me on an other forum (french forum), because he worried about a girl I knew. This guy came from a french brony forum, so I went on this forum too, and it's why I started to watch (watching ?) mlp episodes.

Hi everypony ! 

Firstly, I'm french, and I come here to train my english speaking. Of course I've chosen a MLP forum because I LOVE MLP, and MLP's fans. Also I come from far, far, far away in this language, thus I'll be very likely to make MANY mistakes or to use the wrong words... So I ask you, if you have the time and the kindness to correct me, please, help a lost people, I'll be so grateful of.

Well, except that, I've been 18 for a couple of days, I'm studying economy, and I hope I'll make friends, and that I'll learn and discover a lot with you. 

:wub:

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Poixsson said:

Hi everypony ! 

Firstly, I'm french, and I come here to train my english speaking. Of course I've chosen a MLP forum because I LOVE MLP, and MLP's fans. Also I come from far, far, far away in this language, thus I'll be very likely to make MANY mistakes or to use the wrong words... So I ask you, if you have the time and the kindness to correct me, please, help a lost people, I'll be so grateful of.

Well, except that, I've been 18 for a couple of days, I'm studying economy, and I hope I'll make friends, and that I'll learn and discover a lot with you.

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums!

I'm Duality, and, if you ever need any help finding your way around the forums or anything like that, then I'm always ready to help.

11 minutes ago, Poixsson said:

So I ask you, if you have the time and the kindness to correct me, please, help a lost people, I'll be so grateful of [it].

People is more than one person. If you're just talking about yourself here, that should be 'person'.

Also, that 'so' should be a 'very'. I'm not sure what the exact difference between the two is, but I know that, in this case, it should be 'very'.

14 minutes ago, Poixsson said:

Once a people I didn't know got in touch with me on an other forum (french forum), because he worried about a girl I knew.

Again, 'person'. And 'another' is usually combined into a single word.

16 minutes ago, Poixsson said:

This guy came from a french brony forum, so I went on this forum too, and it's why I started to watch (watching ?) mlp episodes.

Definitely 'watch'.

15 minutes ago, Duality said:

I'm Duality, and, if you ever need any help finding your way around the forums or anything like that, then I'm always ready to help.

32 minutes ago, Poixsson said:

Thanks a lot, I'm going to look the different topics and if I'm really lost I'll come back towards you.

Thank you for your correction, I think I'll remember the difference between "person" and "people" now :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 1

Bienvenue !

You are more than welcome to hone your English here, @Poixsson! Maybe someday you could help another brony pick French up, as well. It is a beautiful language. ^ ^