Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Skating on the Edge of Life (1x1 with The Cerberus)

Sphinx-Ara

29 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Take her tablets?" "Is it aright to ask what they are for?" MH didn't want to sound too curious, but how Starla said it, made him understand that, whatever they were, Serenity had to take them, even if she was reluctant. And even though he didn't feel that it would be right for him, instead for someone who knew Serenity better, to get involved with it, he wanted to help if he could.

Starla flicked her ears "Hmm oh for her anxiety" she states "But also for her depression and autism" she states with a soft sigh "If she doesn't take them, her anxiety and depression can  get really bad, but with how much she seems to like you, maybe you could help her with them?"

19 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Starla flicked her ears "Hmm oh for her anxiety" she states "But also for her depression and autism" she states with a soft sigh "If she doesn't take them, her anxiety and depression can  get really bad, but with how much she seems to like you, maybe you could help her with them?"

"Oh." MH said understandingly "Sure, I help anyway I can." "When do she need to take them?" He felt like asking why they needed him to do it since, they all were Serenity's friends, but choose not to. He then spotted his apartment from the window, "There, that white two-story apartment building."

Just now, The Cerberus said:

"Oh." MH said understandingly "Sure, I help anyway I can." "When do she need to take them?" He felt like asking why they needed him to do it since, they all were Serenity's friends, but choose not to. He then spotted his apartment from the window, "There, that white two-story apartment building."

"Usually at night with her dinner" Starla says as she stops outside of the apartment "Alright, grab what you need and want, and then we'll head off to look for a good hotel" she says.

Hunter smiles and nods, his eyes still closed "If you're wondering why we are asking you to help with her tablets, she knows us too well and will try anything to get out of taking them, but with you...there seems to be a deeper connection, and she may hesitate to trick you"

56 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

"Usually at night with her dinner" Starla says as she stops outside of the apartment "Alright, grab what you need and want, and then we'll head off to look for a good hotel" she says.

Hunter smiles and nods, his eyes still closed "If you're wondering why we are asking you to help with her tablets, she knows us too well and will try anything to get out of taking them, but with you...there seems to be a deeper connection, and she may hesitate to trick you"

"Aright, thanks" MH said to Starla when they arrived, and for Hunter's explanation he gave thumb up and for lack of better response he said "Aright, makes sense" before jumping of and with mixture of walking and running he went inside his apartment that was on the ground floor. His upstairs neighbor was talking to a phone outside and looked rather confused when MH came from the buss that had just stopped next to the house, and soon went back with a small backpack and guitar bag. "This is everything."

Edited by The Cerberus

3 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"Aright, thanks" MH said to Starla when they arrived and for Hunter's explanation he gave thumb up and for lack of better response he said "Aright, makes sense" before jumping of and with mixture of walking and running he went inside his apartment that was on the ground floor. His upstairs neighbor was talking to a phone outside and looked rather confused when MH came from the buss that had just stopped next to the house and soon went back with a small backpack and guitar bag. "This is everything."

After MH got back with everything, Starla gives the thumbs up as hunter closes the bus door "Alright, now time for some hotel cruising" he says "Unless you've got any suggestions" he says as Starla starts the ignition and begins driving off again.

Serenity had once again snuggled up to him and begun purring

9 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

After MH got back with everything, Starla gives the thumbs up as hunter closes the bus door "Alright, now time for some hotel cruising" he says "Unless you've got any suggestions" he says as Starla starts the ignition and begins driving off again.

Serenity had once again snuggled up to him and begun purring

"Unfortunately no, I know nothing about the hotels around here" MH told and continued jokingly, "except that probably all of them has bigger rooms than my apartment."
He gently petted Serenity, then looked at generally everyone "Is it aright if I tune my guitar now?" "It's been while since I have tuned it last time."

"Unfortunately no, I know nothing about the hotels around here" MH told and continued jokingly, "except that probably all of them has bigger rooms than my apartment."
He gently petted Serenity, then looked at generally everyone "Is it aright if I tune my guitar now?" "It's been while since I have tuned it last time."

Hunter smiles "Hotel cruising it is then and go for it, we've got some tuning tools if you need or want one" he offers and leans back "You've probably already figured out that despite us being relatively famous, we don't exactly..splash money around or anything like that" he says and looks to MH "Some of it goes towards life savings and our families, the rest goes to small expenses and then there's some of our chosen charities we donate to"

6 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Hunter smiles "Hotel cruising it is then and go for it, we've got some tuning tools if you need or want one" he offers and leans back "You've probably already figured out that despite us being relatively famous, we don't exactly..splash money around or anything like that" he says and looks to MH "Some of it goes towards life savings and our families, the rest goes to small expenses and then there's some of our chosen charities we donate to"

"No need" MH said as he took the guitar (picture) out of the bag, "I have everything I need." He then took out small tuner and started tuning the guitar. "To be honest, I didn't even think about your money" "But It's good to have priorities like savings and family when it comes to money." "I myself live in cheapest apartment possible and with low costs in general" 

3 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"No need" MH said as he took the guitar (picture) out of the bag, "I have everything I need." He then took out small tuner and started tuning the guitar. "To be honest, I didn't even think about your money" "But It's good to have priorities like savings and family when it comes to money." "I myself live in cheapest apartment possible and with low costs in general" 

"Living within your means, it's the best way to live really" Hunter says, "Oh and if you wonder why at times we may seem controlling of Serenity's money, it is because she has trouble saving and everything, it was actually a proviso of her travelling with us and such, her parents asked us to look after her and make sure she saves"

10 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

"Living within your means, it's the best way to live really" Hunter says, "Oh and if you wonder why at times we may seem controlling of Serenity's money, it is because she has trouble saving and everything, it was actually a proviso of her travelling with us and such, her parents asked us to look after her and make sure she saves"

The information came out of nowhere, but MH answered calmly as he finished tuning the 3rd string, moving to 4th "Aright, I guess that's good to know from the start, to avoid any misunderstandings" 

Edited by The Cerberus

The information came out of nowhere, but MH answered calmly as he finished tuning the 3rd string, moving to 4th "Aright, I guess that's good to know from the start, to avoid any misunderstandings" 

Hunter smiles "Exactly, sorry that it came out of nowhere, but I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't think we were controlling her" he says and looked out of the window, "Nice scenery, I can imagine why someone would want to live here, though I do miss Santiago"

3 minutes ago, Natasha Xalian said:

Hunter smiles "Exactly, sorry that it came out of nowhere, but I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't think we were controlling her" he says and looked out of the window, "Nice scenery, I can imagine why someone would want to live here, though I do miss Santiago"

"It's nice here." "But moving here wan't exactly my choice" MH explained "My parents wanted to move here, after a job, if I remember right." "We lived originally in Europe" He finished tuning the last string and played few notes to make sure it sounded right. "Finland, to be exact."

"It's nice here." "But moving here wan't exactly my choice" MH explained "My parents wanted to move here, after a job, if I remember right." "We lived originally in Europe" He finished tuning the last string and played few notes to make sure it sounded right. "Finland, to be exact."

"Ooh Finland?" Serenity giggles "I have family there" she purrs and nuzzles him more "They moved there for..colder climates, they're distant family and are originally from Siberia" she says, still snuggling him.

21 hours ago, Natasha Xalian said:

"Ooh Finland?" Serenity giggles "I have family there" she purrs and nuzzles him more "They moved there for..colder climates, they're distant family and are originally from Siberia" she says, still snuggling him.

"Oh?" MH said curiously. Serenity's nuzzles caused him to 'blush' a little again but that lasted only for few moments until quiet purr could be heard from him. "It was cold there sure, but I have heard Siberia to be colder". He played few more test notes.

Edited by The Cerberus

On 8/10/2017 at 10:20 PM, The Cerberus said:

"Oh?" MH said curiously. Serenity's nuzzles caused him to 'blush' a little again but that lasted only for few moments until quiet purr could be heard from him. "It was cold there sure, but I have heard Siberia to be colder". He played few more test notes.

Serenity nods "It is very cold, I think it is the coldest part of Russia" she says "I do miss my family, but then whenever I think about family, I look at everyone here and I realize they may not be blood, but they're as good as family" she says with a purr and closes her eyes, she wasn't too fussed about where they stayed, as long as she had the group and MH around her, she would be happy.

6 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Serenity nods "It is very cold, I think it is the coldest part of Russia" she says "I do miss my family, but then whenever I think about family, I look at everyone here and I realize they may not be blood, but they're as good as family" she says with a purr and closes her eyes, she wasn't too fussed about where they stayed, as long as she had the group and MH around her, she would be happy.

"You all really seem like you are one big family." MH said, not coming up with anything better, "Oddly enough, It makes me feel more welcome." He then, feeling slightly more confident with the group, asked "Would it be okay if I would try to play something?" "Just to check if I still remember how to use this thing."

Edited by The Cerberus

22 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

"You all really seem like you are one big family." MH said, not coming up with anything better, "Oddly enough, It makes me feel more welcome." He then, feeling slightly more confident with the group, asked "Would it be okay if I would try to play something?" "Just to check if I still remember how to use this thing."

Hunter smiles and nods "Yeah we pretty much are a family away from our family" he chuckles "Sorry that was bad and sure you can, we've got no problem with that at all mate" he says as he puts his own guitar away and sighs a little "home" he says softly

Starla smiles "We'll be home in a month Hunter, don't worry"

4 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter smiles and nods "Yeah we pretty much are a family away from our family" he chuckles "Sorry that was bad and sure you can, we've got no problem with that at all mate" he says as he puts his own guitar away and sighs a little "home" he says softly

Starla smiles "We'll be home in a month Hunter, don't worry"

MH smiled, he took a random paper from his guitar bag, reading it through and humming its rhythm, before putting it to the side and going the playing pattern once through.  He then started playing and quietly singing. (song)

Spoiler

Edited by The Cerberus

7 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

MH smiled, he took a random paper from his guitar bag, reading it through and humming its rhythm, before putting it to the side and going the playing pattern once through.  He then started playing and quietly singing. (song)

Reveal hidden contents

Hunter smiles "not entirely our style of music but still pretty good" he says as he taps his paw to the music and nods his head, while Starla pulls up outside of the first hotel they have come across and glances over at the exterior "You lot wait here, I'll go see about prices"

11 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter smiles "not entirely our style of music but still pretty good" he says as he taps his paw to the music and nods his head, while Starla pulls up outside of the first hotel they have come across and glances over at the exterior "You lot wait here, I'll go see about prices"

"Thanks, I'm pretty diverse when it comes to music styles, so I could learn something more of your style too." MH said as he put his guitar back to its bag and moved it out of the way. He acknowledged Starla's announcement about she going to see the prices and then asked Hunter "Actually, what are your songs?" "I'm not totally sure if I have heard about your band before, might have, but I'm not sure."

14 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

"Thanks, I'm pretty diverse when it comes to music styles, so I could learn something more of your style too." MH said as he put his guitar back to its bag and moved it out of the way. He acknowledged Starla's announcement about she going to see the prices and then asked Hunter "Actually, what are your songs?" "I'm not totally sure if I have heard about your band before, might have, but I'm not sure."

"Well we do mostly ska music, perfect for skating to" Hunter says with a smile, giving Starla the thumbs up as she jumps out of the bus and he gets out his phone, flipping through his songs list "ah here's one of ours" he says as he hands the headphones over to MH and presses play.

6 hours ago, Celestial Flight said:

"Well we do mostly ska music, perfect for skating to" Hunter says with a smile, giving Starla the thumbs up as she jumps out of the bus and he gets out his phone, flipping through his songs list "ah here's one of ours" he says as he hands the headphones over to MH and presses play.

Reveal hidden contents

"Ah, yeah, this one was playing at the skate-park when I came there." MH said almost immediately "Was the song..." he thought for a moment "Individuality was it called?" "...yours too?" "Since it played when it was your turn. "

Edited by The Cerberus

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

"Ah, yeah, this one was playing at the skate-park when I came there." MH said almost immediately "Was the song..." he thought for a moment "Individuality was it called?" "...yours too?" "Since it played when it was your turn. "

Hunter smiles and nods "Yep that was one of ours, oh looks like Starla is back, how'd it go S?"

Starla huffs "Yeeah...tried pushing the most expensive rooms onto me.."

30 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Hunter smiles and nods "Yep that was one of ours, oh looks like Starla is back, how'd it go S?"

Starla huffs "Yeeah...tried pushing the most expensive rooms onto me.."

"That's to be expected." MH commented casually "You just need to make it clear that you know what you want."  he hoped he wasn't stating the obvious "They will most likely do so in every hotel, especially if they think you're rich."

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

"That's to be expected." MH commented casually "You just need to make it clear that you know what you want."  he hoped he wasn't stating the obvious "They will most likely do so in every hotel, especially if they think you're rich."

Starla nods and starts driving off "It looked kind of dinghy too to be honest" she says and shakes her head "Just hang on everyone, we'll find a good place to stay at" she then looks to see that Serenity had fallen asleep, curled up next to MH with her head on his lap.