Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The days as Tempest - Remorse

Credits for the picture:neonkitty17(DA) 

My name is tempest, my name is tempest, my name is... 

The though risp and slash its way in to my pure being. I stand over one of Stormkings soldiers. My metalhoof clamed against his chest. This one happen to be not so loyal, this one is a traitor. As part of my training and a perfect chance to show the Stormking that Im not a cute little pony anymore, I will make him scream. 

When I look back at this day it becomes clear that my mind was somewhat clouded. I so dreadfully wanted to show the world and not at the least my self that I was bigger and better, faster and stronger than anyone else except...the Stormking. I longed for the day that the Stormking would take me in as his apprentice. With his knowledge in combat I would soon become a fearsome leader myself. It almost brings out a laugh now days, the naive though that the Stormking was my key to becoming something in the world,to belong somwhere.

Now in my new life ,which I describe in this diary as the quite days,I try to visit the makeshift graveyard I built as often as I can. Its just a block of stone really, yet tough and raw around the edges, just like the person it belong to. The stone visual only one symbole, three blue shapes and a red diagonale line. Everytime I visit this place I try to remmber the fallen traitor, trying to guess what he did wrong, why he was not allowed back in to the pack that day like me an the others. I was never told, nor did any of my research find why he was meet with this terrible fate.

I often curse myself for the event that day. Back then I was driven by hate and fury then after the Stormkings my selfcentered ignorance become totally visible and like whise my guilt. Today I honor that man for standing up against something greater than himself. Even through his death, his act of defiance spread a messeage to me, a message of clarity, that one day... One day could I become something different. 

update_fixed__tempest___by_neonkitty17-dbqjs9k.jpg

• Brohoof 1