Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How can Tempest regain her horn?

DivineMist1000

I absolutely think she should be able to get her horn back. Everyone keeps saying that if she gets her horn back it'll make little kids go , " mommy that means i can have my arm reattached by magic too right?" for one it's not the medias job to parent, and for two um hello it's fiction!!!! it's not real! obviously you can't have your arm reattached with magic and just because you have a disability doesn't mean you cannot love yourself with it being fixed IF that's what you so choose. I'm sick of everyone telling everyone how to feel. it's revolting. the writers aren't insinuating that it's not okay to love yourself disabled if tempest gets her horn fixed. we should be teaching that it's okay to do what you want and love yourself no matter what. we are valid in our wants and desires. There is Discord and potions and certain Magicks in this universe that CAN restore her horn. Also to those saying you cant fix a magical horn with magic, true except the horn isn't magic. that's like saying her eyeball is magic. the magic is magic and the magic did not disappear it just was not able to be channeled properly once the horn was destroyed but replace it with something else that can channel the magic and it'll work. if it was brain surgery tempest would have died from the initial impact when she lost her horn. therefore a transplant can take place without any worry of risk to her life, like if something were to go wrong. I could go on but I digress. hopefully someone challenges my response I love healthy debates especially over MLP Lore 😁😁😁