Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Tempest/Fizzlepop

DivineMist1000

Live in peace! But you have such talent for explosions! I should know. I have experienced a few.

Oooooh kay. Soooo. Just saying you really wanna live in peace you crazy pony you. What song will you play on your birthday? *narrows eyes*

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Pinkie said:

Live in peace! But you have such talent for explosions! I should know. I have experienced a few.

Oooooh kay. Soooo. Just saying you really wanna live in peace you crazy pony you. What song will you play on your birthday? *narrows eyes*

A song on my birthday? I don’t think I need one.

• Brohoof 1

Hah! I thought you said you didn't want a song!

That'd be crazy though

*abrony-mouse whispers in Pinkie's ear*

Oh! Well imagine the Thunder King was being vanquished under your sparkly fizzy hooves! What would your shout of triumph be!" 

• Brohoof 1

Your song needs to be sparkly yet sombre, villainish yet heroish, Tempestish yet Fizzlish! I give you... 4everfreebrony's Soldiers of the night! That can also be your heroic shout. You are welcome :) 

Spoiler

*abrony-mouse whispers in Pinkie's ear and thwacks her on the snout*

I mean only if you like the idea! Of course!

*more urgent whispering*

I, Pinkie, have a sensible question. What did you miss most about living with ponies while you were in the Stormlands?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Pinkie said:

Your song needs to be sparkly yet sombre, villainish yet heroish, Tempestish yet Fizzlish! I give you... 4everfreebrony's Soldiers of the night! That can also be your heroic shout. You are welcome :) 

Reveal hidden contents

*abrony-mouse whispers in Pinkie's ear and thwacks her on the snout*

I mean only if you like the idea! Of course!

*more urgent whispering*

I, Pinkie, have a sensible question. What did you miss most about living with ponies while you were in the Stormlands?

A very good song, but all the shouts and birthday songs just aren't for me.

As for the other question, I missed hanging out with them and sharing stories with them. Maybe someday I will visit them...

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...