Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Divine Chat rp ( 1x1 with Techno Universal)

reader8363

Lethe thought about it and shrugged.  She picked it up and saw that it was smaller than a crown and bracelet. She slipped on her finger and felt it shrink to fit her finger.  She moved it around to see it in different lighting

Link to OOC: 

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
Added link to OOC.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe thought about it and shrugged.  She picked it up and saw that it was smaller than a crown and bracelet. She slipped on her finger and felt it shrink to fit her finger.  She moved it around to see it in different lighting

Techno was now looking at his reflection in the ring and his cape was making quite a bit of noise as it fluttered around in the wind behind him...

TU: Yeah that's a very interesting ring plus it seems to be very windy here!

Lethe wrapped her wings around herself and said as she thought about where to go, "yeah it's getting a bit windy. maybe we could go to my house" w she tthought about the ring and wondered why it was buried

1 minute ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe wrapped her wings around herself and said as she thought about where to go, "yeah it's getting a bit windy. maybe we could go to my house" w she tthought about the ring and wondered why it was buried

TU: Yeah plus I always really enjoy it when my cape is flowing in the wind! Anyways maybe that ring was buried for a reason like maybe it's an artefact of dangerous or possessing dark magic. 

She shook her head and said as she watched it change its form, "I'm not sure,  but it doesn't really feel evil." It changed into a grey color and had another band to it with a small pair of horns on top. She was glad that they weren't sharp. Then she took to the sky and headed for where her home would be

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

She shook her head and said as she watched it change its form, "I'm not sure,  but it doesn't really feel evil." It changed into a grey color and had another band to it with a small pair of horns on top. She was glad that they weren't sharp. Then she took to the sky and headed for where her home would be

Techno then started flying and following Lethe and he was enjoying the sensation of his cape and dress violently and loudly fluttering in the wind behind him...

TU: I believe the winds are extremely strong now but still I'm enjoying this quite a bit! It's just it feels really nice when my dress and cape flow in the wind!

Lethe landed in front of her house and hesitated a bit. She didn't know whether or not that it will be like her home or if someone will be living there. She took a deep breath and walked in. She was glad that it was her home. She sat down and kicked her legs up

3 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe landed in front of her house and hesitated a bit. She didn't know whether or not that it will be like her home or if someone will be living there. She took a deep breath and walked in. She was glad that it was her home. She sat down and kicked her legs up

Techno then sat down next to Lethe snuggling up into his dress and cape...

TU: Uhh Lethe would you like to snuggle up in my cape? It's like a blanket to!

Lethe shook her head and said as she stretched out her other wing, "No thanks, I’m not sure about snuggling.b she looked at the ring as she twisted it around her finger,  looking at the design and the horns 

17 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe shook her head and said as she stretched out her other wing, "No thanks, I’m not sure about snuggling.b she looked at the ring as she twisted it around her finger,  looking at the design and the horns 

TU: Yeah honestly that ring seems slightly familiar to me like I encountered it sometime in the past! Though I can't exactly remember what it is.

• 4 weeks later...

(sorry, life got in the way and I couldn't think of anything to do)

Lethe slipped the ring off and placed it in the dish on the coffee table, then she said as she got up, "Do you want something to drink?" She walked over to her fridge and looked in to see that it was filled with ingredients for drinks.

3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

(sorry, life got in the way and I couldn't think of anything to do)

Lethe slipped the ring off and placed it in the dish on the coffee table, then she said as she got up, "Do you want something to drink?" She walked over to her fridge and looked in to see that it was filled with ingredients for drinks.

TU: Ohh no it’s okay! I don’t really eat or drink anything because of how I’m basically a robot with a biological brain! It may not look or feel like it on the outside but I indeed do have metal and mechanical parts inside me!

Lethe nodded and realized that she was still thinking about the ring, it seemed to be calling to her like it was a think of her past. She grabbed a few things and started mixing a drink. Once it was done, she took off her jacket and hung it up on the rack, then she sat back down on the couch and placed her drink next to the dish with her ring in it

6 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Lethe nodded and realized that she was still thinking about the ring, it seemed to be calling to her like it was a think of her past. She grabbed a few things and started mixing a drink. Once it was done, she took off her jacket and hung it up on the rack, then she sat back down on the couch and placed her drink next to the dish with her ring in it

Techno then sat down on the couch next to Lethe and he wrapped his cape around himself as he snuggled in it...

TU: Yeah honestly your massive cape could be a really nice substitute for your jacket plus it’s like a really nice blanket to like mine!