Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Theres a new pony in town :3

The Doctor

I guess this is a good way to get to know some faces around here, just signed up and am looking foward to a nice MLP fourm.

I have been a bronie for about two months now, other than that enjoy doing just let me give you some genral background knowledge *Headbuts you* Hmm did not work...

Anyway if you could not tell from the comment above I am a huge Doctor who fan, its the only show i love more than MLP. I also enjoy music to an almost obsessive point, Metal mostly

I am also a nerd, need i say more? I plan to hop onto the TF2 server is see flashing above me soon.

Anyway if you are still reading thsi i thank you and look foward to geting to know you guys

*love a good fourm!*

Also Doctor and derpy are the best ponies!

• Brohoof 3

Welcome Doctor, i myself was never really a doctor who fan how ever i did enjoy those trippy images that are either at the start or the end of the show, can remember. Any'who' enjoy your stay :)

• Brohoof 1

Greetings The Doctor, I am The Doctor. Myself and DoctorWhoovesTM are delighted to have another Doctor such as ourselves to come aboard here on these forums. We should form a motorcycle-like gang but with our TARDISes and we roam space in a procession.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, well, this is brilliant!

Another me! Fantastic!

So, you've already met me and myself, so there's only I to introduce.

I'm me, well, you, and the Doctor above me is our thirteenth incarnation.

((I'm gonna be a ginger! *Squee*))

I should dig out hte leather jacket from my ninth regeneration.

I KNEW it'd come in handy one day.