Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friendly Competition [electronic]

Bugz

Here is my 3-day project I made while practicing to use Ableton live 8.

Song starts with pretty calm style and around at the middle the tempo goes up and more heavier instruments are introduced.

I wanted to add a little story to the song by adding couple of AJ and RD quotes. Basically AJ starts with this calm music and RD tries to make it 20% cooler.

[media=]

[/media]

I would appreciate that if you listen the whole song before commentating.

All kinds of feedback is welcome.

(edited)

Pretty good d00d! Nothing seems to sound out of place or clash imo. my only problem is the drums during RD's part, I think it would do better with an actual beat (still no hi-hat though) and not just the spam of bass kicks. Maybe even a little variation. But that's just me :3

Did you by anychance have James bond on the mind while doing AJ's part and Big Blue during RD's? Cause I thought of both of those during said parts.

Oh and really nice transition between the two!

Edited by Kirby
  • Brohoof 1

Cool song, I like it!! :D

Thank you.

Pretty good d00d! Nothing seems to sound out of place or clash imo. my only problem is the drums during RD's part, I think it would do better with an actual beat (still no hi-hat though) and not just the spam of bass kicks. Maybe even a little variation. But that's just me :3

Did you by anychance have James bond on the mind while doing AJ's part and Big Blue during RD's? Cause I thought of both of those during said parts.

Oh and really nice transition between the two!

Yeah, I was little unsure how I do the drum in RD part. I tried to do somekind of complicated drum thing there, but it kinda failed so I made it that way.

And no, I didn't have Bond or Big Blue in mind while doing this. So it's just a coincidence :)

Thanks for the feedback.

Pretty awesome song ! :)

Thanks.