The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

*greets everypony present and curls in the favourite armchair*

15 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Surely that should be a look at Tempest, given the lyric? :)

Perhaps lack of caffine? :(

@TempestShadow hath already opened, unlike Nightmare, therefore the glance was properly addressed, mine lief!

Likely so, as I avoided coffee since yesterdays morning and reverted to that drink of gods only today. Mayhap that provided certain help.

8 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

@Alexshy I hope you are feeling better today. Fresh air and calm environment, that must be good.

Definitely, mine friend! I even managed to write an episode today mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hi @Alexshy ! I guess that you feel much better. Did it help you yesterday?

*hugs*:P

*hugs and nuzzles @Fluttershy Friend* Yes, it did, mine lief squee.png.45026526c9fc897e5c83ffd888f3d3d7.png
And extra amount of sleep allowed me to be a zilch more productive today. I extend mine hope to write more of the Gala scenes on morrow. The disease shalt perish, the literature shalt reign. dreamy.png.2e0b456aedce9da7aa8e01f207c26004.png

And how was thy day?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Yes, it did, mine lief

You really should feel regret that you don't see my smile now.:D

*hugs and nuzzles @Fluttershy Friend*

*hugs and nuzzles his literary alicorn*

I extend mine hope to write more of the Gala scenes on morrow.

1000 words?^_^

. The disease shalt perish, the literature shalt reign.

Sounds like citate.

And how was thy day?

I am alone at home with foals. I received my "new" camera. Quiet and peace. I'm glad that you spent your day in bed!

People really should delete photos from his SD memory cards added to camera:blush::D *facehoof*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

1000 words?^_^

1500 was today, hope for more on morrow, but shan't predict, not to jinx it ;)

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I am alone at home with foals. I received my "new" camera. Quiet and peace. I'm glad that you spent your day in bed!

People really should delete photos from his SD memory cards added to camera:blush::D *facehoof*

Oh... *laughs* I can imagine... lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

10 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Odd that an SD card was even included - still, cameras not part of phones are uncommon these days too.

Bought a couple of these things recently - they require an actual µSD card to be fitted, but don't need to be removed from the camera to be read, which is an interesting thing...

28 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*greets everypony present and curls in the favourite armchair*

*hugs, gently boops, then passes a fresh coffee to the princess of the night

@TempestShadow hath already opened, unlike Nightmare, therefore the glance was properly addressed, mine lief!

Surely, but Nightmare has never sang a song with those lyrics :D

Likely so, as I avoided coffee since yesterdays morning and reverted to that drink of gods only today. Mayhap that provided certain help.

Well, that you are improving can only be a good thing.

• Brohoof 2

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I suspect that after such many less active days with new doubled energy you attack keyboard:D Wonderful!

I think oft that I must lock myself in mine study with the book, coffee and food supply... and at least FM radio, in such a case the book would be written already. Dreams! Even the Dream Warden can't afford some things oft *chuckles*

Just now, CypherHoof said:

*hugs, gently boops, then passes a fresh coffee to the princess of the night

Thanks, lief! *kisses the gray snoot softly* That's what I need to relax.

Surely, but Nightmare has never sang a song with those lyrics :D

I doubt, she sang any... Except mayhap... "We will, we will smach you!!!" mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Eliminates the need to open up her eyes not though.

Well, that you are improving can only be a good thing.

More text... to the God of text... :D

Edited by Alexshy

No. Ehm.. Human....woman:lol:

Not dressed enough!:blush::please:

oops...

@Alexshy - as an aside, I didn't know that the Aviators had done a Twi song way back in S3, too...

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

No. Ehm.. Human....woman:lol:

Not dressed enough!:blush::please:

No No don´t do business with those ponies TS_Aaaaaa.jpg.205d0c5c4db73189063bd4509e2be373.jpg

Just kidding... hope you got a nice camera !

@Fluttershy Friend And what about the Mane War theme then ? It was your idea at first 5a91b82e4b9b0_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.1b58ea4b0e07993323d509b6a5d0b6ca.jpg soooo ? I can take it i promises....

• Brohoof 1

BannerLow.JPG.f9eabd8459859e5ee26857f0c4dcd0ab.JPG

44 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I think oft that I must lock myself in mine study with the book, coffee and food supply... and at least FM radio, in such a case the book would be written already. Dreams! Even the Dream Warden can't afford some things oft *chuckles*

Hmm. I must admit that I prefer your current system of writing. So I'm even glad that you are such busy princess at least from that reason.^_^

@CypherHoof I can see prices in złoty. Probably these specal programs making that. 

39 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

No No don´t do business with those ponies TS_Aaaaaa.jpg.205d0c5c4db73189063bd4509e2be373.jpg

Contrary friend! This SD is like advertisement!:lol: "Buy more things maybe you will see more!";):lol:

Nice song friend. Not my style but still....

• Brohoof 1

Hmm. I must admit that I prefer you current system of writing. So I'm  glad that you are such busy princess at least from that reason.

Thy hair would go Zecora-style, if 't be true thou had a peek into how the chapter is "assembled" *laughs* The result, no doubt, looketh way neater.

@CypherHoof: Well, it's quite fitting to the Magical Mystery Cure *nodnods*

Good evening, @TempestShadow! *waves hoof, passes coffee*

11 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

And what about the Mane War theme then ? It was your idea at first 5a91b82e4b9b0_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.1b58ea4b0e07993323d509b6a5d0b6ca.jpg soooo ? I can take it i promises....

Oh. I am sure I wrote about it in your status update but at this moment were some technical problems on the forum so maybe... I will check later OK. Of course thanks for this music! :grin:

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Thy hair would go Zecora-style, if 't be true thou had a peek into how the chapter is "assembled" *laughs* The result, no doubt, looketh way neater.

I'm very very curious friend! ^_^ It is sounds even better than the most mysterious spoiler!:grin:

@TempestShadow. Exactly I love taking photos and this camera is very good for me. The last one I had been using by almost 12 years.

Well. My kids really must go to sleep now. So I must leave you my friends for some time! *hugs all of you!*

• Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Exactly I love taking photos and this camera is very good for me. The last one I had been using by almost 12 years.

Well. My kids really must go to sleep now. So I must leave you my friends for some time! *hugs all of you!*

Very strange, I also have a nearly 12 year old favorite camera that I use still this day.

Ok then like the Fluttershy you are, you have to sing "Hush now quiet now " to your foals *giggle* I do hope they get more sleepy than what happened in that episode :D

I'm back. Mission complete!:proud:^_^

Very strange, I also have a nearly 12 year old favorite camera that I use still this day.

Interesting. I still like my old camera so I have bought the same model only a more improved. I prefer my old better than many new ones.

2 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Ok then like the Fluttershy you are, you have to sing "Hush now quiet now " to your foals *giggle* I do hope they get more sleepy than what happened in that episode :D

Sometimes yes. Literally! Even this lulaby in my native language.

BTW. It is really  horror for me that there isn't any sweets at the house. :lie: I must go and check maybe there is a hope!^_^

13 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I'm back. Mission complete!:proud:^_^

Interesting. I still like my old camera so I have bought the same model only a more improved. I prefer my old better than many new ones.

Sometimes yes. Literally! Even this lulaby in my native language.

BTW. It is really  horror for me that there isn't any sweets at the house. :lie: I must go and check maybe there is a hope!^_^

*wishes Yellow Pone a good morning and passes the coffee*

did you manage to find some sweets? :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello and thanks!

*wishes Grey Pone the same and offers.....hug?"

Fortunately I have found honey but I was able to make a hot chocolate so I was saved. Truly when it comes to sweets I'm  like Celestia.:D 

How is your day started ?

1461369__safe_artist-colon-flamevulture17_princess+celestia_alicorn_animated_cake_cakelestia_eating_female_food_gif_gluttony_loop_mare_open+mouth_pony_.gif

• Brohoof 3

15 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Truly when it comes to sweets I'm  like Celestia.:D 

Then I have a cake for you.

cake.JPG.475e0b481f6038b598b0ae07a7661ea2.JPG

So good morning all friends ! 

Time for a little breakfast for Purple pega too. For me yes all is fine, later today a trip to town about 1h drive away and a lot of snowing... so better be careful out there.

Hooves out coffe to all present here.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

Then I have a cake for you.

cake.JPG.475e0b481f6038b598b0ae07a7661ea2.JPG

So good morning all friends ! 

Time for a little breakfast for Purple pega too. For me yes all is fine, later today a trip to town about 1h drive away and a lot of snowing... so better be careful out there.

Hooves out coffe to all present here.

That is an awesome cake - great deal of artistic work clearly went into it. Was it custom made?

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hello and thanks!

*wishes Grey Pone the same and offers.....hug?"

Hugs always welcome :)

Fortunately I have found honey but I was able to make a hot chocolate so I was saved. Truly when it comes to sweets I'm  like Celestia.:D 

Must admit I prefer the savory to the sweet - would rather have cheese or corn snacks than chocolate or cake; that said though, I always HAVE chocolate on hand (in case I desire some) but rarely have the former, because it gets eaten if I have it on hand :)

How is your day started ?

Not too badly - Done the laundry, washed the car, and went to the local coffee shop for a toasted cheddar and tomato sandwich and cortado coffee :)