The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Good morning, afternoon and evening.  As I've learned, time zones are wonky.  I bring offerings to the luxurious Working Pony Coffee Club!

*Offers Espresso for the early risers.  Is pretty good at making the heart, still learning the leaf.
Pick-me-up Blue Mountain for those in need of an afternoon recharge.
And hot tea for those ready to kick up their hooves after a long day of work.*

Hope everyone is well!

• Brohoof 4

16 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks @CoffeeHoof Each time I think that can't be worse I "receive" day like today. Sorry for these sad thoughtsbut I think that our lounge is also a place where we share not only nice reflections. I have tiny hope that tomorrow will be better or at least not worse. 

You are right my friend - the lounge is for the whole spectrum of our experiences. And it's important, I think, we welcome open expression, especially if we are hurting, or feeling down. So please don't ever feel sorry, like @CoffeeHoof said - we here for the good and the bad, and we'll listen, and if we can, help each other.

1 hour ago, Rising Dusk said:

Good morning, afternoon and evening.  As I've learned, time zones are wonky.  I bring offerings to the luxurious Working Pony Coffee Club!

*Offers Espresso for the early risers.  Is pretty good at making the heart, still learning the leaf.
Pick-me-up Blue Mountain for those in need of an afternoon recharge.
And hot tea for those ready to kick up their hooves after a long day of work.*

Hope everyone is well!

Welcome! Thank you, I'd love a cup of tea. *smiles wide* Although my day is just starting, tea still works wonders.

@Jade Fire Hello quiet one. *boop* :D Your warmth always makes my day friend.

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks for yesterday support friends!

I hope @Alexshy that you are in better mood than yesterday!:kindness: *nuzzles gently with hope*

Before I go to my heavy prison today:

5ad577a31bee5_1230499__safe_artist-colon-anticularpony_princesscadance_princesscelestia_princessluna-twilightsparkle_-colon-3_adorkable_alcohol_alicorn_alicornt.gif.b0b9469692b5e3d76a5b4edd446bca06.gif

Maybe this pic will improve our mood even a bit. Anyway have a good day in prison or on freedom WPCC members.

Twi doing the Caramell Dansen thing? :)
(spoiler because EqG version :D )

Spoiler

*gives boops, hugs and peruvian coffee - as appropriate/desired :D

• Brohoof 2

30 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

(spoiler because EqG version :D )

:kindness: Thanks for boops, hugs and peruvian coffee..... and for hiding EQg under spoiler. I very appreciate that you protect my eyes.:toldya: It was very friendly!:D  ;)*hugs with grateful @CoffeeHoof* and offers hmmm. .....raspberry yogurt. I will drink my new English tea today (this one which I wrote about on WPCC threat some days ago).

Hi @Mirage How is weather conditions?

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

:kindness: Thanks for boops, hugs and peruvian coffee..... and for hiding EQg under spoiler.

You are welcome. there ARE pony versions, but I thought that one was cute.

That said though...

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I very appraciate that you protect my eyes.:toldya: It was very friendly!:D  ;)*hugs with grateful @CoffeeHoof* and offers hmmm. .....raspberry yogurt. I will drink my new English tea today (this one which I wrote about on WPCC threat some days ago).

Hi @Mirage

Well, hope you enjoy it - I have here "English Breakfast" with a siri lanka seal, loose leaf tea :)

• Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

You are welcome. there ARE pony versions, but I thought that one was cute.

Thanks *hugs* that's better. I'm joking of course friend.

19 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Well, hope you enjoy it - I have here "English Breakfast" with a siri lanka seal, loose leaf tea :)

My cup of tea is ready .....already. Smells interesting. Sri Lanka is famous from tea. India as well. Which country yet?

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Mirage said:

It's calm now...and very cold. :( 

*hugs* Is it better now?

*grabs @Fluttershy Friend* How's it feeling between Luna and Nightmare Moon? *sly alicorn smile*

*boops @CoffeeHoof* How beest thee, mine kind friend? Thanks by the way! *kisses your grey snoot*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @CoffeeHoof* How beest thee, mine kind friend? Thanks by the way! *kisses your grey snoot*

Life is not bad for me right now, my princess - work is not interesting, but not difficult either, so I am returning to some of my older skills to refresh them. How has your day been?

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Life is not bad for me right now, my princess - work is not interesting, but not difficult either, so I am returning to some of my older skills to refresh them.

More power to thee, I guess /)

How has your day been?

Harsh, mine lief... Almost like 3 ms Harshwhinnys telling me that I'm not professional enough *smirks* But I made it through... The morrow shalt bite most likely, but I extend mine hope it starteth calming down later. Still positive about publishing the chapter this week.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

More power to thee, I guess /)

It is useful to prevent certain skills from becoming rusty - and of course certain vendor certs must be renewed periodically or you lose all your progress to date. More of a chore when you have not used them in some time and are unlikely to use them in the near future, but its something to do, at least.

Just now, Alexshy said:

Harsh, mine lief... Almost like 3 ms Harshwhinnys telling me that I'm not professional enough *smirks*

Sad to hear that - sadly, many poodles of dubious linage seem to yap incessently at their betters, hoping to bring them down to their level. I am sure you rose above that just fine :)

Just now, Alexshy said:

But I made it through... The morrow shalt bite most likely, but I extend mine hope it starteth calming down later. Still positive about publishing the chapter this week.

I am sure our yellow pone friend will be eagerly awaiting any new missives :)

• Brohoof 1

*notes the return of the Yellow Pone, and wonders how the English Breakfast tea was (and if the work day has continued to improve for them)

Hmm. I must admit that I like this tea.:)

Much better than the other one I had earlier! ^_^

stick_your_tongue_out_and_say_ahh_by_kuren247-d6fv387.thumb.png.e572131affc3823d1282c1719dd8b05a.png

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

It is useful to prevent certain skills from becoming rusty - and of course certain vendor certs must be renewed periodically or you lose all your progress to date. More of a chore when you have not used them in some time and are unlikely to use them in the near future, but its something to do, at least.

Yeah *chuckles* I had something to do today likewise :D Even more than ev'r wanted... *hugs and boops @CoffeeHoof*

Sad to hear that - sadly, many poodles of dubious linage seem to yap incessently at their betters, hoping to bring them down to their level. I am sure you rose above that just fine :)

Well, figuratively, mine lief... Nopony dareth, but the whole day felt like if 3 clones of named mare (quite decent and nice otherwise, if 't be true thou knowest her closer) did that exactly.

Most definitely *cocks head proudly* :orly:

Okay, mine friends, I need to hit the hay earlier tonight, thither shalt be an early "moon rise" *chuckles* on morrow to do everything planned. Good time of the day for everypony *and a group hug* 5acf9683384dd_my-little-pony--Princess-Luna-royal-2465252.thumb.jpg.7f6506c8f26e9119f3259728fa2f01c8.jpg

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Hello cuties. How are we today? Have some biscuits with your hot drinks. :fluttershy: *gives you all biscuits*

Oh. It is again me.;)^_^ Hello @Flutterstep Thanks for all your biscuits!

149.thumb.jpg.8ffea6bfbfff4fe4f8cc326ec31ac922.jpg

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Most definitely *cocks head proudly* :orly:

Obvious fact my friends. :grin:

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Okay, mine friends, I need to hit the hay earlier tonight, thither shalt be an early "moon rise" *chuckles* on morrow to do everything planned. Good time of the day for everypony *and a group hug*

Good idea and good night @Alexshy Have calm and relaxing dreams!:icwudt: *hugs gently*

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Recherche said:

I've been doing alright so far. :grin: Pretty average day overall!

I suppose you're doing alright as well?

I'm very glad to hear!

The first 30 minutes of being awake are going pretty well.  *Chuckles while he pours himself a cup of coffee, and for anyone else who might enjoy one right now*

Edited by Rising Dusk
  • Brohoof 2