The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, woodchunks66 said:

oh....thanks I knew that I could find decent ones somewhere, sorry for posting that bad stuff ill come back later with the good stuff

nah, it's fine. Some people don't know that derpibooru exists. That's where I get all of my images from. :grin:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

nah, it's fine. Some people don't know that derpibooru exists. That's where I get all of my images from. :grin:

And it's also a huge contributor to my Rarara gif stockpile. :D

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

I'm quite alright... if burned out. :D I'm not complaining, though~!

How about yourself~?

After yesterday? Nope, not at all; I would rather just relax, honestly. :D

You deserve to take the day off and relax. Besides, you have a big party here later today. :grin:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, The Recherche said:

Don't ask any questions; two more will grow in their place, like a hydra's head. :please:

Memes never die, they just evolve

• Brohoof 4

Currently this thread is the only reason I come to this site, but I am heavily considering quitting the site overall. If this thread didn't exist, I'd have been gone already.

2 hours ago, Key Sharkz said:

Currently this thread is the only reason I come to this site, but I am heavily considering quitting the site overall. If this thread didn't exist, I'd have been gone already.

I suppose you just lost interest, huh? :grin: Or is there some other reason that you aren't such a big fan anymore, if I may ask?

1 hour ago, The Recherche said:

I suppose you just lost interest, huh? :grin: Or is there some other reason that you aren't such a big fan anymore, if I may ask?

It's more of... the site itself and the kind of people being housed here... I can't go into details because otherwise I'd be breaking "the rules", but let's just say the short version is I don't approve with some of the people being given so much leniency for certain things they are doing or how the staff are handling said things.

In the interest of not starting a thing, I'll leave it vague here in public.

It's more of... the site itself and the kind of people being housed here... I can't go into details because otherwise I'd be breaking "the rules", but let's just say the short version is I don't approve with some of the people being given so much leniency for certain things they are doing or how the staff are handling said things.

In the interest of not starting a thing, I'll leave it vague here in public.

I understand. While I'm still relatively new to the position, hopefully I've been improving upon these issues that you've been talking about, even with my limited amount of power. :grin:

Regardless, if you do decide to leave... I hope you enjoyed your time here, and I'm sorry that it had to end on a low note. :rarity:

*Crawls out of the hidden hatch to his secret lair under the WPCC Lounge.  Letting out a yawn as he makes his way over to a stone bust of the illustrious Princess @Arrant Alexshy that had randomly appeared in the Lounge last night.  Putting his hoof on the bust's bottom lip, he opens the mouth to reveal a red button.  Pressing the button, the WPCC Lounge starts to rumble a bit before the ceiling explodes out a party.*

*Fabulous white and violet table cloths decorate the tables.  Cupcakes, muffins, pizza, donuts, ice cream and hayburgers plop down on the counters along with a wonderful bowl of punch.  Party hats gracefully land on to everypony's head before a large seven layer white and violet cake squeezes out of the ceiling to land in the middle of the Lounge floor.  The walls of the Lounge spin to reveal the decorated sides adorned with party games.  Lastly, a large banner dangles from the ceiling, spelling out:

Happy Graduation @The Recherche!

From the WPCC

Image result for mlp graduation

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Hello. Another slow day at work but I’m ok. 

How are you?

I had a day off today, my Brother had his diploma transfer.
Tomorrow is a workday to me too. :D
Congratulations  @The Recherche, have a rest now!:fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

I understand. While I'm still relatively new to the position, hopefully I've been improving upon these issues that you've been talking about, even with my limited amount of power. :grin:

Regardless, if you do decide to leave... I hope you enjoyed your time here, and I'm sorry that it had to end on a low note. :rarity:

To be real with you Rech... You're lovely but I doubt you can help this problem. The issue I am confident will sadly grow and eventually harm the community more leading to a bigger decline in the site. I appreciate you, and I don't think the staff mean harm, but I find their methods at times... Ineffective.

@Key Sharkz I'm not long ago registered here and not really come close to know you well, but since I am in this thread, I found you are a normal person, and I'm sorry you are considering leaving the site. But in the end, it is your decision, we cannot force you anything. :(

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

*Crawls out of the hidden hatch to his secret lair under the WPCC Lounge.  Letting out a yawn as he makes his way over to a stone bust of the illustrious Princess @Arrant Alexshy that had randomly appeared in the Lounge last night.  Putting his hoof on the bust's bottom lip, he opens the mouth to reveal a red button.  Pressing the button, the WPCC Lounge starts to rumble a bit before the ceiling explodes out a party.*

*Fabulous white and violet table cloths decorate the tables.  Cupcakes, muffins, pizza, donuts, ice cream and hayburgers plop down on the counters along with a wonderful bowl of punch.  Party hats gracefully land on to everypony's head before a large seven layer white and violet cake squeezes out of the ceiling to land in the middle of the Lounge floor.  The walls of the Lounge spin to reveal the decorated sides adorned with party games.  Lastly, a large banner dangles from the ceiling, spelling out:

Happy Graduation @The Recherche!

From the WPCC

Oh, goodness~! :D Let me tell you something, Dusk; your party preparation and arranging skills are unmatched~!

Regardless, thank you very much, my dude~! :D While I may not be as energetic as I was yesterday, I'll be sure to dedicate all of it to this Graduation Party!

To be real with you Rech... You're lovely but I doubt you can help this problem. The issue I am confident will sadly grow and eventually harm the community more leading to a bigger decline in the site. I appreciate you, and I don't think the staff mean harm, but I find their methods at times... Ineffective.

I appreciate your honesty, and I sincerely mean that. Feedback is always good to receive, even if I have limited power.

Just out of curiosity... do you, by any chance, have a Discord? If you would like, then we could discuss this in further detail there. Just send me your username in a PM, and we can take it from there. Like I said, though; I understand if you aren't willing to, and won't be offended at all if you decline. :grin: