The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

6 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

I mean, if I had a gauntlet which allowed me to do literally whatever I wanted... then a job would probably be the least of my worries. :D Getting a job might be required to be able to afford this, though~!

Step 1: Get job

Step 2: Buy infinity gauntlet

Step 3: Wish for anything

Step 4: Quit job

Be very afraid

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

Just now, The Recherche said:

Welcome back to the Lounge, Longhaul! I suppose you're doing well? :grin:

Just now, Sliding Bolt said:

Hey Longhaul. What’s up with you? :squee:

I'm doing okay, thanks.

Just posted a new story to Fimfiction.

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Hello there. How are you holding up?

As well as can be, I guess.

• Brohoof 5

Anyone else having problems connecting to the site? I can't seem to load anything on here until now. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Anyone else having problems connecting to the site? I can't seem to load anything on here until now. :rarity:

I haven't been experiencing anything like that, no. :pout: I suppose the pages won't load or something?

• Brohoof 2

I haven't been experiencing anything like that, no. :pout: I suppose the pages won't load or something?

Not that, it's taking forever for it to load. I'm wondering if it's just me or if the web servers are dying. :please:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Not that, it's taking forever for it to load. I'm wondering if it's just me or if the web servers are dying. :please:

It's probably something on your end; the Forums are running flawlessly for me. :ooh: Could your overlay be causing issues? I don't know why it would, but that's my best guess.

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Mayhap a zilch slower than usual, while loading the attachments list, otherwise, it's fine hither.

*boops @Fluttershy Friend @Absolutely CypherHoof @The Recherche @Twilight Luna @Longhaul @Sliding Bolt @Califorum @Totally Cerberus*

Ayy, welcome back to the Lounge, Alex~! :grin: I suppose you're doing well~?

Oh, and I'm sorry to hear that it's slowing down on your end; it's running pretty well on mine. :please:

• Brohoof 4

11 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

It's probably something on your end; the Forums are running flawlessly for me. :ooh: Could your overlay be causing issues? I don't know why it would, but that's my best guess.

No, I don't really think so. It's the site itself doing it.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Longhaul said:

*boops the ever-supportive princess*

*hugs and nuzzles* I nev'r support those, who deserve 't not. Tis a sign *winks*

Ayy, welcome back to the Lounge, Alex~! :grin: I suppose you're doing well~?

Oh, and I'm sorry to hear that it's slowing down on your end; it's running pretty well on mine. :please:

Thanks! *smirks* It's better now, it was slower during the day. *boops*

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

The Princess of the night has blessed the lounge with her presence! :yay:

How are you doing?

*hugs with dainty alicorn smile* I'm arrant happy to see you all, mine valorous friends!

I'm so into mine vacation, I even got tired today *laughs* lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

Just now, TheTaZe said:

No, I don't really think so. It's the site itself doing it.

Mayhap the routing to thy ISP doth, which DNS provider dost thou use?

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Thanks! *smirks* It's better now, it was slower during the day. *boops*

*~𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴~* :proud:

Oh, and you're very much welcome! :squee:

• Brohoof 3

@The Recherche Forgot to mention, my theme doesn't modify anything other than the theme of the site itself. I don't think anything that I've done would interfere with the site not loading at all since this problem has only been happening right now. :mlp_wat:

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Mayhap the routing to thy ISP doth, which DNS provider dost thou use?

As of currently only this.

c4879d424ec96cba9a48a50d427dac6d.png

I am running through a VPN provided by PrivateInternetAccess but I really don't think that is the problem since I've had no problems before with it.

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

@The Recherche Forgot to mention, my theme doesn't modify anything other than the theme of the site itself. I don't think anything that I've done would interfere with the site not loading at all since this problem has only been happening right now. :mlp_wat:

As of currently only this.

c4879d424ec96cba9a48a50d427dac6d.png

I am running through a VPN provided by PrivateInternetAccess but I really don't think that is the problem since I've had no problems before with it.

They may have temporary problems, try changing Primary DNS and check the forum. Obviously thou shall need to accompany that with ipconfig /flushdns command.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Alexshy said:

They may have temporary problems, try changing Primary DNS and check the forum. Obviously thou shall need to accompany that with ipconfig /flushdns command.

The thing is, PIA has it's own DNS servers which are different from my standard ones. I really don't think it's a DNS problem since things are loading completely fine. The site was just stalling once or twice and then it went back to normal.

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs with dainty alicorn smile* I'm arrant happy to see you all, mine valorous friends!

I'm so into mine vacation, I even got tired today *laughs* lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

How is your vacation so for? Do anything fun?

• Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

The thing is, PIA has it's own DNS servers which are different from my standard ones. I really don't think it's a DNS problem since things are loading completely fine. The site was just stalling once or twice and then it went back to normal.

It's all well, that endeth well :orly:

1 minute ago, Twilight Luna said:

How is your vacation so for? Do anything fun?

Not much yet, trying to clear mine mind from work problems still. Plus, some editing and writing for the new chapter. Although, I plan to spend a couple of days on the beach, not thinking about any problems.

I love thy new avatar by the way!

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

It's all well, that endeth well :orly:

I only use a VPN for security related reasons anyways. I don't need it but I like having it. :please:

• Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Not much yet, trying to clear mine mind from work problems still. Plus, some editing and writing for the new chapter. Although, I plan to spend a couple of days on the beach, not thinking about any problems.

Now I feel guilty for interrupting your leisure time.

• Brohoof 4