The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

Is geology actually a stand alone subject that one could take in the US? If so, that's sounds like a subject that I would avoid like the plague. :lol:

Trust me; do yourself a favor and never take it under any circumstance if you're ever presented the opportunity... :scoots:

While it isn't technically a standalone course in public schools (not that I'm aware of, anyways), my online curriculum has it in place as one of the required courses. :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Trust me; do yourself a favor and never take it under any circumstance if you're ever presented the opportunity... :scoots:

To be fair, crystalography falls under the same banner, and that is awesome....

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Oh, dang it; I should have said this yesterday! :please: Better late than never, though!

I WOULD LIKE AS MANY WPCC MEMBERS' ATTENTION AS POSSIBLE.

I'm sure you all recall how @Sunset Rose said that the thread was moved by another staff member by her request, right? Well, that was me; I moved it. While I'm sure that your post count stagnating isn't a pleasant prospect... this simply didn't belong in the General Discussion section. The General Discussion section is for discussions which pertain to a certain topic, and are meant to lead somewhere and have some form of contribution. The Forum Lounge is largely for silly things, or discussion which don't have a general goalpost. This isn't at all an insult to the Forum Lounge nor the WPCC, but these two sections have two separate goals, and this particular thread didn't meet the General Discussion's requirements.

Again, I apologize that your post count won't be increasing, as well as the fact that this might come across as disrespectful in some facet... but the Forum Lounge is simply where the WPCC belongs. Thank you very much for your understanding.

In all fairness, I didn't exactly give you a choice. :p

2 hours ago, Sunset Rose said:

In all fairness, I didn't exactly give you a choice. :p

I mean, you weren't wrong, though; the WPCC is a lot more Forum Lounge material than General Discussion material. :fluttershy:

1 minute ago, Captain Clark said:

What’s Tarhun? 

It's like soda but made with tarragon. Tastes like slightly bitter lemonade I guess you could say.

Just now, Captain Clark said:

Cool! @Sunset Rose You’re from Georgia then I assume? 

I am Lettish, but they sell tarhun everywhere in Eastern Europe.

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Read the description below her rank, yo~! :P

I’m on mobile. Mobile doesn’t let me see certain shit. It’s very irritating. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Captain Clark said:

I’m on mobile. Mobile doesn’t let me see certain shit. It’s very irritating. 

Same I don't like to use mobile because it won't let me edit my text so that's it's size 16 and red, it's not a big deal but it's still kinda dumb :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Same I don't like to use mobile because it won't let me edit my text so that's it's size 16 and red, it's not a big deal but it's still kinda dumb :okiedokieloki:

Couldn't you just copy previous red/16 text and then update the text?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Couldn't you just copy previous red/16 text and then update the text?

I'm trying to picture what you mean by that, but every time I use mobile it doesn't even give me the option to edit my text or anything, which is why I never go on the forums when I'm on my phone. I use my laptop, and I like that a lot better anyways (Bigger screen) :squee:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

I'm trying to picture what you mean by that, but every time I use mobile it doesn't even give me the option to edit my text or anything, which is why I never go on the forums when I'm on my phone. I use my laptop, and I like that a lot better anyways (Bigger screen) :squee:

Tried it and it doesn't work - if you copy red/16 and paste, it pastes back as plain text. :(