Just now, Totally Wannabrony said:

I'll gladly take a cup off your hoof for you, if you don't mind. :adorkable:

tenor.gif

Here is your tea!!!

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

I direct your attention above.  Someone else in the Lounge was recently affected by a traffic accident. :(

Oh, about that... I didn't even read that since I just skimmed the thread, I am sorry for their loss. But the thing is what that, what I drove by was a bike accident since there was no cars involved. :please:

Edited by Exactly TheTaZe
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Exactly TheTaZe said:

Oh, about that... I didn't even read that since I just skimmed the thread, I am sorry for their loss. But the thing is what that, what I drove by was a bike accident since there was no cars involved. :please:

Ah.  Still small world.

Speaking of which! @Totally Wannabrony solved our distance problem.  We still need to get this rain to @Twilight Luna B)

Yes, it is still bloody raining even after we started this plan. :scoots:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

I'm fine with lovable.  I was just playing.

Keep in mind, I'm old.  Coffee is life juice. :nom:

Treasure your youth mine friend. :orly:

Image result for mlp milkshake gif

My youth is not a very interesting one, but nevertheless, I'll try and cherish it! :squee:

7 minutes ago, Exactly TheTaZe said:

tenor.gif

Here is your tea!!!

Thank you! :) 

*sips tea*

*let's out a deep sigh*

Good tea... :yay: 

3 minutes ago, Rising Dusk said:

Speaking of which! @Totally Wannabrony solved our distance problem.  We still need to get this rain to @Twilight Luna B)

Make sure the water doesn't evaporate in the mantle before reaching the other side, maybe bring a cooler. :P 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

Since I am just basic... How is everypony this fine day? Once again, just repeating myself, but I am not interesting for anything else! :3

I can't complain, really. :grin: I'm just suffering through these exams, that's all... :please: It'll all be over soon, though~!

How about you~?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Unequivocally Recherche said:

I can't complain, really. :grin: I'm just suffering through these exams, that's all... :please: It'll all be over soon, though~!

How about you~?

Alright, noticed you are just brohoofing stuff I do now... Which... I guess it makes sense if I am getting less and less interesting to you... But eh, oh well. Hope your tests go well.

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Butterscotch Pony said:

Alright, noticed you are just brohoofing stuff I do now... Which... I guess it makes sense if I am getting less and less interesting to you... But eh, oh well. Hope your tests go well.

Nah, not really. We just do that a lot. :grin:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Rising Dusk said:

Wait a minute here... @Unequivocally Recherche @Totally Wannabrony @Exactly TheTaZe

Image result for mlp suspicion gif

I missed a meme somewhere :sealed:

It's actually called the Totally Troop (or Totally Entourage as Recherché suggested) in which we add "Totally" in front our names, but @Unequivocally Recherche and @Exactly TheTaZe decided to be rebels. :P (I'm just kidding guys, don't get mad at me please... :please:)  You can be Totally Rising Dusk with us if you want or some other alternative word for Totally! :squee:

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Exactly TheTaZe said:

Nah, not really. We just do that a lot. :grin:

It urks me a bit... I much rather prefer actual responses! A brohoof.... says that you care, of course! But it just... kind of.... I dunno, prefer responses and what not!

• Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

Since I am just basic... How is everypony this fine day? Once again, just repeating myself, but I am not interesting for anything else! :3

Trying to make it thorough the last couple hours of work. How are you?

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Totally Wannabrony said:

It's actually called the Totally Troop (or Totally Entourage as Recherché suggested) in which we add "Totally" in front our names, but @Unequivocally Recherche and @Exactly TheTaZe decided to be rebels. :P (I'm just kidding guys, don't get mad at me please... :please:)  You can be Totally Rising Dusk with us if you want or some other alternative word for Totally! :squee:

That is exactly why I totally did that. :twi:

1 minute ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

It urks me a bit... I much rather prefer actual responses! A brohoof.... says that you care, of course! But it just... kind of.... I dunno, prefer responses and what not!

Well, here is another response if that comforts you.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Trying to make it thorough the last couple hours of work. How are you?

Hm? Well, I am not going to say exactly how I am for reasons... But I really do appreciate you asking me of course!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Exactly TheTaZe said:

That is exactly why I totally did that. :twi:

Well, here is another response if that comforts you.

Oh no, not what I meant! Just when I post statuses and people respond by only brohoofing? Seems like the easy way out to me... but... maybe I am dead wrong and dumb!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Rising Dusk said:

Well I'm off to work.  Have a great evening you awesome ponies. :wub:

Image result for mlp victory gif

I hope you have a good time at work! :P

• Brohoof 2