The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

You have tinnitus? I feel so sorry for you... I think I may go insane if I were to ever develop that condition. :please:

Yeah, I listened to my music a touch too loud in my adolescence. :adorkable: Thanks to my idiot past self... I'm stuck with an eternal ringing in my head. :please:

It's not a big deal, though; it doesn't really ruin my life or anything. :grin:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Yeah, I listened to my music a touch too loud in my adolescence. :adorkable: Thanks to my idiot past self... I'm stuck with an eternal ringing in my head. :please:

It's not a big deal, though; it doesn't really ruin my life or anything. :grin:

I did that a lot. I stopped before it got too bad. I can see it coming back though if I keep up how I’m going with all these loud cars and guns. :mlp_wat:

3 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I need to leave for a bit. I'll be back in about a half hour. :rarity:

See ya later TaZe. :squee:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Sliding Bolt said:

I did that a lot. I stopped before it got too bad. I can see it coming back though if I keep up how I’m going with all these loud cars and guns. :mlp_wat:

Hey, just be sure to wear proper hearing protection, and you should be fine. It's better to be safe than sorry. :grin:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 11:54 AM, The Recherche said:

Thanks to my idiot past self... I'm stuck with an eternal ringing in my head. :please:

Don't say that. We've all done things that we regret. Trust me, I've done a ton of stupid things when I was young. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, The Recherche said:

Hey, just be sure to wear proper hearing protection, and you should be fine. It's better to be safe than sorry. :grin:

That’s the hard part. I usually forget to use that. I also just love it too much

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Don't say that, Recherche. 

We've all done things that we regret. Trust me, I've done a ton of stupid things when I was young. 

Oh, yeah; I do what I can not to beat myself up over the past... but I'm still suffering due to the actions of my past self. :adorkable:

2 hours ago, Sliding Bolt said:

That’s the hard part. I usually forget to use that. I also just love it too much

If I were you, i would definitely be sure to remember it form this moment forward; while it's not as important as gun safety, for example, it's still for the best that you take the precaution. :grin:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 12:02 PM, The Recherche said:

Oh, yeah; I do what i can not to beat myself up over the past... but I'm still suffering due to the actions of my past self. :adorkable:

It can be tempting at times, but keep avoiding it. I beat myself up practically all the time, so I should probably follow my own advice. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 4

It can be tempting at times, but keep avoiding it. 

I beat myself up practically all the time, so I should probably follow my own advice. 

Yeah, you're right; it's not like I'm a time lord. :fluttershy:

Thank you very much, my dude! :squee:

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

All you can do is learn from your mistakes and move on. There's no sense in beating yourself up over the past. I've made pretty dumb mistakes in the past but I don' dwell on them. I just know not to do them again. :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, The Recherche said:

No problem. 

I feel that if I stopped beating myself over trivial things, it would be beneficial for me. I just find that I need to take my anger out on something and it's usually myself. 

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

All you can do is learn from your mistakes and move on. There's no sense in beating yourself up over the past. I've made pretty dumb mistakes in the past but I don' dwell on them. I just know not to do them again. :kindness:

Yeah, I've learned to turn my volume down, so I would say that I'm doing well so far. :D

Thank you very much, though. :squee:

No problem. 

I feel that if I stopped beating myself over trivial things, it would be beneficial for me. I just find that I need to take my anger out on something and it's usually myself. 

Yeah, most mistakes aren't worth losing sleep over. We can't change the past... but we can influence the future. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 12:10 PM, The Recherche said:

Yeah, most mistakes aren't worth losing sleep over. We can't change the past... but we can influence the future. :fluttershy:

I try and put them behind me, but it can be difficult sometimes. Personally I find some of things I did absolutely unforgivable. I really need to keep reminding myself that I have to keep going.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 3

I try and put them behind me, but it can be difficult sometimes. 

Personally I find some of things I did absolutely unforgivable. I need to keep reminding myself that I have to keep going.

Yeah... but like we keep saying; your not going to change the past, so it's probably best not to dwell on it too much. The only direction we can move in life is forward, so we might as well focus on improving our future prospects. :grin:

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Sliding Bolt said:

Welcome back. :grin: it’s sort of died down a bit but it should pick up again.

I expect that from the lounge, but hey at least you are still here. :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 12:20 PM, The Recherche said:

Yeah... but like we keep saying; your not going to change the past, so it's probably best not to dwell on it too much. The only direction we can move in life is forward, so we might as well focus on improving our future prospects. :grin:

I just have the mentality that the stuff I did, is coming back to get me. As silly as it sounds, if I refrained from doing the things I did, I feel that I'd be a much healthier person. 

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 5

5 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I try and put them behind me, but it can be difficult sometimes. 

Personally I find some of things I did absolutely unforgivable. I need to keep reminding myself that I have to keep going.

I didn't have my head screwed on straight in my youth. Some things I did were very stupid but I don't let them bother me now. If you keep your head in the past, you're not going to see your future.

2 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

I am a back now.

Wow, you've guys have been busy. :squee:

2688e30cce1b31f64d126adc9ce19dbd.png

Only 18? Pff. We weren't even trying. :P

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

I didn't have my head screwed on straight in my youth. Some things I did were very stupid but I don't let them bother me now. If you keep your head in the past, you're not going to see your future.

Only 18? Pff. We weren't even trying. :P

Only like 3 of them were from you though. It was a lot of people just reacting to my posts today. :rarity:

• Brohoof 3

I know. 

I just have the mentality that the stuff I did, is coming back to get me. As silly as it sounds, if I refrained from doing the things I did, I feel that I'd be a much healthier person. 

Hey, we all have regrets. :fluttershy: While we certainly shouldn't celebrate the pitfalls that we fall into... try not to stress over them. Most mistakes are just what they are; mistakes, so they shouldn't come back to haunt you unless you've done something truly heinous.

• Brohoof 5