The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, Longhaul said:

I'm doing okay, still kinda tired but hanging in.

That is great to hear that you are doing good! I hope this day treats your right! :rarity:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Nevermind guys, I just realized I'm doof and I can use FL Studio for what I need. :please:

4bd03411e7501f46ea1ea8c20280da7b-jpg.jpg

Oh I've been thinking of getting FLS some day. I'd like to create some disasters with it. :love:

Just now, Rikifive said:

Oh I've been thinking of getting FLS some day. I'd like to create some disasters with it. :love:

I almost completely forgot before I had an epiphany that FL studio has it's own little video editor which is actually pretty nice. :D

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

That is great to hear that you are doing good! I hope this day treats your right! :rarity:

This'll be a nice day to relax, so it should be fine. :)

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Well, hey; at least you're pushing through! :grin:

Do you have any plans for today~?

Just gonna be lazy and watch some Netflix or Youtube.  I don't have any other plans beyond that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Crap it’s supposed to rain all night

there might not be fireworks for Minnesota bois:(

8E527A26-EA27-4776-8ACD-B8797C7738D1.jpeg

image.jpg

Edited by woodchunks66

2 hours ago, Longhaul said:

Just gonna be lazy and watch some Netflix or Youtube.  I don't have any other plans beyond that.

Ayy, my plans for today are pretty much identical~! :D

2 hours ago, woodchunks66 said:

Crap it’s supposed to rain all night

there might not be fireworks for Minnesota bois:(

Man, Mother Nature has no sense of timing! :pout:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Oh, hey there, Riki~! :grin:

I'm doing quite alright so far. I'm just browsing trough some random rubbish on amazon, that's all.

How about yourself~?

That's good to hear! ^_^

Looking for something specific? :P

I'm doing fine now. The day didn't start well as I purchased a drink, that turned out to be expired.. for 3 months. :adorkable: so now I'm really thirsty at work. But soon I'll get back home. :P

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Man, Mother Nature has no sense of timing! :pout:

She also likes to perform pranks. :baconmane:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

That's good to hear! ^_^

I'm doing fine now. The day didn't start well as I purchased a drink, that turned out to be expired.. for 3 months. :adorkable: so now I'm really thirsty at work. But soon I'll get back home. :P

Nah, I'm just browsing around, really. It kills some useless time, after all. :D

Oh, and what particular beverage are you referring to? It couldn't have tasted good, whatever it was... :please:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Rikifive said:

Boo for the drink, but yay for being home soon!

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

That's good to hear! ^_^

Reminds me of the time I was at school and drank some expired mandarin orange juice. It was absolutely awful, it tasted like it was some sort of weird liquor.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, The Recherche said:

Nah, I'm just browsing around, really. It kills some useless time, after all. :D

Oh, and what particular beverage are you referring to? It couldn't have tasted good, whatever it was... :please:

Ah yeah, sometimes I do the same. :love:

I asked my brother is he could buy me a bottle of energy drink while he'll be shopping. I wanted to take it to work, but welp. I noticed the date at home, so I just left it at home unopened. I usually buy some juices and stuff, but this time decided to drink some energy boosters. :P

But it's okay, he went to the shop again and got it replaced with a new one.

7 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Boo for the drink, but yay for being home soon!

Yay indeed, almost there. :fluttershy:

4 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Reminds me of the time I was at school and drank some expired mandarin orange juice. It was absolutely awful, it tasted like it was some sort of weird liquor.

I think it happened to me few times too. :P

That's why when I buy something, I look at the expiration date first.

• Brohoof 2

Ah yeah, sometimes I do the same. :love:

I asked my brother is he could buy me a bottle of energy drink while he'll be shopping. I wanted to take it to work, but welp. I noticed the date at home, so I just left it at home unopened. I usually buy some juices and stuff, but this time decided to drink some energy boosters. :P

But it's okay, he went to the shop again and got it replaced with a new one.

Well, hey; live and learn! :D

Funnily enough, I have a somewhat similar story; I remember back when I was young, I was eating a cup of yogurt... and it tasted really strange, for some reason. I thought it might have something to do with the spoon I was using... and then I encountered a green spot in it. Needless to say, I stopped eating it form there. :please:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

I think it happened to me few times too. :P

That's why when I buy something, I look at the expiration date first.

I want to know one thing. Did you purchase this from a vending machine or something? I'm wondering why there are expired drinks where you are. :confused:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, TheTaZe said:

I want to know one thing. Did you purchase this from a vending machine or something? I'm wondering why there are expired drinks where you are. :confused:

Sadly, it's not that uncommon.  Most convenience store workers don't check dates, they just stock the shelves.  I once found a bag of snacks that was a year past the sell-by date.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Longhaul said:

Sadly, it's not that uncommon.  Most convenience store workers don't check dates, they just stock the shelves.  I once found a bag of snacks that was a year past the sell-by date.

That probably explains why I accidentally bought those expired Mandarin oranges before. :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Well, hey; live and learn! :D

Funnily enough, I have a somewhat similar story; I remember back when I was young, I was eating a cup of yogurt... and it tasted really strange, for some reason. I thought it might have something to do with the spoon I was using... and then I encountered a green spot in it. Needless to say, I stopped eating it form there. :please:

True. :proud:

Ouh green spot is really bad, thank Celestia you noticed that. :rarity: throw the whole thing to trash whenever you see even a tiny dot. :please:

21 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

It was from supermarket. And as @Longhaul said, it happens. They don't always check the dates when putting things on shelves. Well even the producers of the products themselves tend to cheat, by putting few packs of 'older' products in the middle of fresh ones hoping, that nobody will notice so that they'll avoid wasting their products. Shops have the dates specified in their system, but if such a prank slides in like this, they're not aware of that. 

That's humanity, that's our world, nothing surprising, heh. :please:

• Brohoof 3

True. :proud:

Ouh green spot is really bad, thank Celestia you noticed that. :rarity: throw the whole thing to trash whenever you see even a tiny dot. :please:

Oh, trust me; I was more likely to ride a unicycle on a type rope than I was to eat any more of that. :please: I'm glad that I noticed before I finished it, though...

• Brohoof 1

Oh, trust me; I was more likely to ride a unicycle on a type rope than I was to eat any more of that. :please: I'm glad that i noticed bore I finished it, though...

Oh yes, glad anything bad didn't happen. :fluttershy:

That's actually a pretty scary thing if you think of this. It just appears out of nowhere like this, sneaking around. And it's dangerous too. :please:

• Brohoof 2

Oh yes, glad anything bad didn't happen. :fluttershy:

That's actually a pretty scary thing if you think of this. It just appears out of nowhere like this, sneaking around. And it's dangerous too. :please:

Well, fortunately, it wasn't like a giant hunk of green or anything; it was just a small light green speck. If what one of my mother's friends had to say is true (the friend is a nurse), I probably would have been fine, even if I ate the whole thing. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Well, fortunately, it wasn't like a giant hunk of green or anything; it was just a small light green speck. If what one of my mother's friends had to say is true (the friend is a nurse), I probably would have been fine, even if I ate the whole thing. :grin:

I've heard different stories and opinions, but mostly it was said, that even a tiny dot makes it risky, because it all is, let's say, broken. :P

I'm not a doctor of any kind, so I have no idea how it actually is. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

I've heard different stories and opinions, but mostly it was said, that even a tiny dot makes it risky, because it all is, let's say, broken. :P

I'm not a doctor of any kind, so I have no idea how it actually is. :muffins:

It probably depends on how moldy it is. :grin: With how moldy the yogurt was, I probably would have been fine. It still isn't a good idea to eat anything moldy at all, though.

• Brohoof 2

It probably depends on how moldy it is. :grin: With how moldy the yogurt was, I probably would have been fine. It still isn't a good idea to eat anything moldy at all, though.

Mhmm. Maybe. :ooh:

Hah yeah, let's stick to that. :laugh:

• Brohoof 2