Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Good night. Have dreams about Daring Do. :))

*opens one eye* Heehee, it’s actually good morning for me. I’m just being lazy. *pulls up her blankets*

• Brohoof 2

Greetings my friends. How is your day at work today (and why you are, like me  to, such busy)? :dry:^_^

I am drinking a coffee, I want to eat something *looks at banana next to his  yellow hoof* and I want a weekend now! BTW Crazy fact from the past. Now this fruit is usual meal but when I received my first banana, when I was teenager, I have been looking at it with curiosity and excitation for the rest of the day and didn't eat it until next day. Even sticker from the peel was my souvenir:D 

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

One of the ongoing benefits of containerization I guess - things that were previously difficult, expensive and slow to transport, are now easy, cheap and fast :)

*boops, hugs and hands out coffee as appropriate/desired :D *

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeHoof said:

One of the ongoing benefits of containerization I guess - things that were previously difficult, expensive and slow to transport, are now easy, cheap and fast :)

*boops, hugs and hands out coffee as appropriate/desired :D *

Most definitely, lief! The transportation lately becometh much easier and faster, less expensive likewise... Unlike one thousand years ere, at which time the power of all Elements of Harmony combined was necessary to deliver a single pony to the Moon *giggle-snorts*

Thanks, mine lief! *accepts coffee, hugging @CoffeeHoof and leaving lavender fragrant kiss on his cheek*

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Most definitely, lief! The transportation lately becometh much easier and faster, less expensive likewise... Unlike one thousand years ere, at which time the power of all Elements of Harmony combined was necessary to deliver a single pony to the Moon *giggle-snorts*

I am thinking even with containerization, FedEx may refuse that consignment; Musk might take it on as a publicity stunt though :D

Still, even the Elements have their limits - while all six, combined with the power to move the Sun, could send a pony to the Moon, it took the six enbodiments of the Elements, combined by the power of Friendship, to free one from the hateful Shadow that had consumed her.

Thanks, mine lief! *accepts coffee, hugging @CoffeeHoof and leaving lavender fragrant kiss on his cheek*

All cute pony hugs gleefully accepted. Scone? I have cornish clotted cream and a really nice forest fruit preserve (noticably without lavender :D) to go with?

Edited by CoffeeHoof
speeling - I should get a spellchecker for this thing :D
  • Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

I am thinking even with containerization, FedEx may refuse that consignment; Musk might take it on as a publicity stunt though :D

*chuckles*

Still, even the Elements have their limits - while all six, combined with the power to move the Sun, could send a pony to the Moon, it took the six enbodiments of the Elements, combined by the power of Friendship, to free one from the hateful Shadow that had consumed her.

Speaking of the certain Shadow... It's not that simple now methinks. I extend mine hope the situation can be helped with due love and careful approach.

All cute pony hugs gleefully accepted. Scone? I have cornish clotted cream and a really nice forest fruit preserve (noticably without lavender :D) to go with?

Mine gratitude, lief! Everything goeth, but the forest fruit one would be absolutely fabulous. *chuckles* What's about lavender? Tis mine natural smell... Please tell nopony hither is lavender allergic, that would be a calamity, in the earnest.

*boops lurking @Flutterstep and offers hot chocolate*

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*chuckles*

Speaking of the certain Shadow... It's not that simple now methinks. I extend mine hope the situation can be helped with due love and careful approach.

Hmm. Well, we are unsure what happened there; while the more recently defeated (but of course older) Shadow that had consumed Stygian (perhaps inevitably, given his name) was clearly a separate entity, I always believed that the Shadow that consumed Luna was born of her own loneliness, and of her jealousy which again, was due to her isolation from ponykind. While that that problem is again clearly rearing its ugly head (not literally, at least, so far, but...) one can hope the love and friendship she is receiving in her earlier focus episodes is at least mitigating that somewhat. Her wisdom and compassion when interacting with the CMC for example is noteworthy.

Mine gratitude, lief! Everything goeth, but the forest fruit one would be absolutely fabulous. *chuckles*

Oh, it is. I find it works best on the fruited scones that have a little orange and lemon peel in them (but not banana :D) as the citrus flavours really contrast well with the sweet fruit flavours of the conserve and the sharp lactose flavour of the clotted cream.

Yirgacheffe, with its noticable citrus notes, goes well with these scones. I also note (with some disfavour) that some manufacturers of ground coffee have taken to ADDING citrus flavoring to their coffees, just like Earl Gray did to his tea. *shudder*

What's about lavender? Tis mine natural smell... Please tell nopony hither is lavender allergic, that would be a calamity, in the earnest.

There is nothing wrong with lavender - or violet, or other flower-based scents popular with mares - but I can't recall seeing it being used widely in foodstuffs. Bathing oils and similar, yes, but not preserves. Although I see rosehip used frequently; and of course the rather aggressively scented parma violet, lavender is somewhat neglected (but historically it wasn't; it is edible, and Queen Victoria drank lavender tea for her frequent migranes; it is a bit bitter though, so often the oil is transferred by tightly packing with sugar, and the sugar then used as an ingredient - either during cooking or while serving - rather than the plant itself)

English lavender was selectively bred pretty much for this purpose, and is still a popular cultivar today.

*boops lurking @Flutterstep and offers hot chocolate*

*offers @flutterstep a scone, too :)

• Brohoof 2

Hmm. Well, we are unsure what happened there; while the more recently defeated (but of course older) Shadow that had consumed Stygian (perhaps inevitably, given his name) was clearly a separate entity, I always believed that the Shadow that consumed Luna was born of her own loneliness, and of her jealousy which again, was due to her isolation from ponykind. While that that problem is again clearly rearing its ugly head (not literally, at least, so far, but...) one can hope the love and friendship she is receiving in her earlier focus episodes is at least mitigating that somewhat. Her wisdom and compassion when interacting with the CMC for example is noteworthy.

I was speaking of Nightmare Moon herself, separated and desperate in thirst and hatred. Thither is a chance to show her true value of life in multitude of colours *smiles mysteriously*

Oh, it is. I find it works best on the fruited scones that have a little orange and lemon peel in them (but not banana :D) as the citrus flavours really contrast well with the sweet fruit flavours of the conserve and the sharp lactose flavour of the clotted cream.

Oh, my! They say, thou need to do something weird once oft, for it to pursue thee for life (or even for eternity) *wrinkles her nose*

Yirgacheffe, with its noticable citrus notes, goes well with these scones. I also note (with some disfavour) that some manufacturers of ground coffee have taken to ADDING citrus flavoring to their coffees, just like Earl Gray did to his tea. *shudder*

Coffee with citrus peel! *twitches in disbelief with her voice jumping an octave, muttering then* What a blasphemy...

There is nothing wrong with lavender - or violet, or other flower-based scents popular with mares - but I can't recall seeing it being used widely in foodstuffs. Bathing oils and similar, yes, but not preserves. Although I see rosehip used frequently; and of course the rather aggressively scented parma violet, lavender is somewhat neglected (but historically it wasn't; it is edible, and Queen Victoria drank lavender tea for her frequent migranes; it is a bit bitter though, so often the oil is transferred by tightly packing with sugar, and the sugar then used as an ingredient - either during cooking or while serving - rather than the plant itself)

English lavender was selectively bred pretty much for this purpose, and is still a popular cultivar today.

Oh, I extend mine hope, thou dost not want to take a bite of mine mane or coat therefore *giggles*

50 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Thank you! :fluttershy: *boops and sips mug*

With mine pleasure! Feelest thyself welcome, mine friend!

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I was speaking of Nightmare Moon herself, separated and desperate in thirst and hatred. Thither is a chance to show her true value of life in multitude of colours *smiles mysteriously*

Well, we shall see no doubt :)

Oh, my! They say, thou need to do something weird once oft, for it to pursue thee for life (or even for eternity) *wrinkles her nose*

Indeed some things shall never be forgotten :)

Coffee with citrus peel! *twitches in disbelief with her voice jumping an octave, muttering then* What a blasphemy...

Oh, I extend mine hope, thou dost not want to take a bite of mine mane or coat therefore *giggles*

Of course not my princess - while a light nibble can often be welcomed by a marefriend (at an appropriate time and place, of course :) ) taking actual bites is usually frowned upon :D

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Well, we shall see no doubt :)

*nodnods* Yes, lief, I extend big hopes...

Indeed some things shall never be forgotten :)

*rolls eyes with a sigh* Cookies, pancakes, doughnuts, now that likewise...

Of course not my princess - while a light nibble can often be welcomed by a marefriend (at an appropriate time and place, of course :) ) taking actual bites is usually frowned upon :D

Tis most reassuring, mine friend. Thanks *chuckles*

How was thy workday, lief?.. Mine - still messy a zilch, like yesterday, but less. I haven't written anything yet, being a lazy plot :D

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

*rolls eyes with a sigh* Cookies, pancakes, doughnuts, now that likewise...

In truth, it did make for both a funny and memorable scene. Not as memorable as if your sister tried to use it as the focus ingredient for the next batch of pancakes though :)

Tis most reassuring, mine friend. Thanks *chuckles*

Don't mention it my princess :D

How was thy workday, lief?.. Mine - still messy a zilch, like yesterday, but less. I haven't written anything yet, being a lazy plot :D

Has been one of waiting on processes to conclude - vendor processes, potential vendor processes, and a running instance of OpenVAS which seems to be dragging it's virtual heels.... Still, I had taken a "half day" in order to deal with some administrative nonsense, so had only four hours of twiddling my thumbs to get though :)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeHoof said:

In truth, it did make for both a funny and memorable scene. Not as memorable as if your sister tried to use it as the focus ingredient for the next batch of pancakes though :)

*laughs* Yeah... Still pancakes and Tia are more of a meme now, mentioned in one sentence :orly:

Don't mention it my princess :D

Okay mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Has been one of waiting on processes to conclude - vendor processes, potential vendor processes, and a running instance of OpenVAS which seems to be dragging it's virtual heels.... Still, I had taken a "half day" in order to deal with some administrative nonsense, so had only four hours of twiddling my thumbs to get though :)

The most dreading part by the sound of it is "dealing with administrative nonsense" *chuckles* At least it wasn't mad for thee, that counteth, lief.

Edited by Alexshy

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

The most dreadig part by the sound of it is "dealing with administrative nonsense" *chuckles* At least it wasn't mad for thee, that counteth, lief.

Indeed so. I was changing my registered address for some government stuff, so had to present myself (in person) with the appropriate proof of identity and of address; it was literally a form-stamping exercise, but something in government bureaucracy seems to be satisfied by making it as inconvenient for the citizen as possible, even if that also means its inconvenient for the government, too...

• Brohoof 2

Indeed so. I was changing my registered address for some government stuff, so had to present myself (in person) with the appropriate proof of identity and of address; it was literally a form-stamping exercise, but something in government bureaucracy seems to be satisfied by making it as inconvenient for the citizen as possible, even if that also means its inconvenient for the government, too...

*sighs* Exactly, lief... And that's the reason I simply hate to take the daily court instead of Tia, but can't fail her, thus grit mine teeth and suffer. Uggghhh!!! Paperwork!

I feel for thee truly, lief!

• Brohoof 1

Uff. I escaped from my prison! :love: I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE!

fluttershy_by_underpable-d6200fc.thumb.png.2855770e2015bd35aa3ce53f4045ff7f.png

But they don't waste their time. Ewerywhere on the walls in the city I can see my photo :lie:(why they choosed my worse one?:okiedokieloki:).

wanted___fluttershy_by_lionheartcartoon-d6r88z3.thumb.gif.a7d177f0966640957d30ec13f5c53e58.gif

Please hide me somewhere (and give a cup of strong coffee). (OK. I admit that I took a day off work) :dry::icwudt:

How did your day at work started my friends? Or if you (like me have free day) - how is going?:)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

Gratz on escaping for a day *giggles* my days been good. How you enjoying you day off?

*hugs his friend* Slowly.  I drank the first cup of coffee few mins ago. Now I am thinking about the next one, writing, watching and reading. And you @Jade Fire Oh. That Starlight's mane really looks amazing. ^_^

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Uff. I escaped from my prison! :love: I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE!

fluttershy_by_underpable-d6200fc.thumb.png.2855770e2015bd35aa3ce53f4045ff7f.png

But they don't waste their time. Ewerywhere on the walls in the city I can see my photo :lie:(why they choosed my worse one?:okiedokieloki:).

wanted___fluttershy_by_lionheartcartoon-d6r88z3.thumb.gif.a7d177f0966640957d30ec13f5c53e58.gif

YAY! The poster though... *laughs* Remindeth me mine Borderlands 2 playthrough, exactly the moment I saw how much they offer for "mine" head :sunbutt:

MayaWanted.jpg

Please hide me somewhere (and give a cup of strong coffee). (OK. I admit that I took a day off work) :dry::icwudt:

I can offer a place in mine mane only *shrugs* Beest aware of supernovas though... and some scratching mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

How did your day at work started my friends? Or if you (like me have free day) - how is going?:)

Better than Monday and Tueday definitely, but still quite mad... Remindeth me of daily court more than mine quiet Night *rolls eyes*

1 hour ago, Jade Fire said:

@Fluttershy Friend thank you I didnt find it myself, @Alexshy helped me find it.

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh. Because she is our great friend. Good job!

*squeaks and flushes* medium.gif.8ac79277ab33c5b97748e008889c5f02.gif

26 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

exactly the moment I saw how much they offer for "mine" head :sunbutt:

It seems that your head is worth a lot of money! Hmmmm. *smiles slyly*

233.thumb.jpeg.822813058e74e4434c28c3d4768c19a4.jpeg

.....................No!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are friends! You are totally safe!:D

I can offer a place in mine mane only *shrugs* Beest aware of supernovas though... and some scratching mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Oh! Very good place to hide. Thanks! They don't dare looking for me inside mane of powerful alicorn's! :pinkie:Supernovas? scratching? No problem! :please:

Better than Monday and Tueday definitely, but still quite mad... Remindeth me of daily court more than mine quiet Night *rolls eyes*

Oh. It is a pity. Fortunately tomorrow will be Friday! 

OK. Something to make your day at work a bit better::D

see_the_changeling_by_timsplosion-d7oqwtb.thumb.jpg.988d6f5d93c69643bf2e132c2ad29ae0.jpg

squeaks and flushes*

This is a fact! *shrugs then hugs tight  his blue friend* :P

• Brohoof 2