The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

11 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I don't remember. Probably not. I am not even sure if I would be able to find such tea in shops. I want to prepare lidnen tea using ingredits I would take myself from this tree but I always forget to do this on time.

Well, not to my taste personally (you know how I feel about "flavoured" teas :okiedokieloki:) but it is popular - particularly the green tea (which would be a double-nope for me, as I think most green teas taste like lawn clippings :angry::huh:)

Most don't contain flowers though, are just flavoured/scented with the oils.

• Brohoof 3

You are right.:D I don't like the taste of green tea. Fortunately  I have raspberry leafs at home. I think that usually price can tell a lot about quality. When I see hundred bags of tea in price about 0,3 pounds.....:ooh::orly:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You are right.:D I don't like the taste of green tea. Fortunately  I have raspberry leaf at home. I think that usually price can tell a lot about quality. When I see hundred bags of tea in price about 0,3 pounds.....:ooh:

I usually buy my tea from the same place I buy my coffee beans - I trust their judgement in selecting teas; As a commerical brand though, Twinnings seem to do some quite decent teas (in bags) for when I want the convenience :)

• Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hi *hugs* @CoffeeHoof  It seems that you were very busy yesterday, A cup of coffee please! Someone was eating lobster next to me and a piece fell into my cup with fresh coffee.:dry::D It is not a joke!

Oh, my! Poor lobster! Poor thee... *hugs* We would zap the mocker in a wink *glances to @Mirage *, correct, sis?

6 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

*boops yellow pone, gray pone, cream pone and blue pone* :fluttershy:

*boops and hugs @Mirage @CoffeeHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Pvt. Cerberus (lurking somewhere)* It's been a busy day, mine friends... But at least I'm close to finishing chapter 14 (that in addition to walks and checking the garden roses)

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, my! Poor lobster! Poor thee... *hugs* We would zap the mocker in a wink *glances to @Mirage *, correct, sis?

*boops and hugs @Mirage @CoffeeHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Pvt. Cerberus (lurking somewhere)* It's been a busy day, mine friends... But at least I'm close to finishing chapter 14 (that in addition to walks and checking the garden roses)

*boops and hugs @Alexshy right back - and notes two of those (the yellow pone and the catpone) are probably relatively easy to find within your own mane :D

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tis an insult! Rage against them with all thy power!

Then, keep hither thy coffee close to thee...

5ad37c10c3f1b_843003__artistneeded_safe_nightmaremoon_cup_drink_drinking_magic_solo.thumb.jpg.36c161838a96c2201659c0128ea5682c.jpg

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

31 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Tis an insult! Rage against them with all thy power!

Thanks princesses for protect of my helpless Flutter-cup with coffee. :D

*hugs thankfully @Alexshy @Mirage and @CoffeeHoof @Flutterstep (Harrry please be kind for him)!*

Then, keep hither thy coffee close to thee...

It was close to me. :dry::D And that was American lobster!

39 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

But at least I'm close to finishing chapter 14 (that in addition to walks and checking the garden roses)

Yay! Almost just in time! *hugs tight*:fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

:eww::eww::eww::eww::eww::eww::eww::eww: oh maybe I add another one: :eww:

This emoticon means that today is Monday. Oh. Sorry. I can't hold myself:

:eww:

It will be better to quickly post something funny. Today maybe about our Princess of the Sun? :D

I wish you good Monday my friends.

mass_of_the_sun_by_underpable-d7jrihs.thumb.png.363417f2e91d3c02cfbc8fc73285da40.png

princess_celestia_hates_tea_by_cannibalus-d7ifnym.thumb.png.7af917679856459c2c1e20bb2e469bef.png

1.thumb.png.613ac5bfad9faba75b7483a0d8d6600d.png

2.thumb.png.4d719fc0c118a7c62589f79b97972793.png3.thumb.png.06e38f59fd656717ce33fa265c4dc7c0.png

4.thumb.png.8d312ebc5464f884567ec4f597b9aaeb.png

Another candidates to visit the Moon.:toldya::please:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

:eww::eww::eww::eww::eww::eww::eww::eww: oh maybe I add another one: :eww:

This emoticon means that today is Monday. Oh. Sorry. I can't hold myself:

:eww:

It will be better to quickly post something funny. Today maybe about our Princess of the Sun? :D

I wish you good Monday my friends.

-- images... yeah, right... ahem --

Another candidates to visit the Moon.:toldya::please:

Greetings, mine friend! *tickles the yellow pony to lighten the mood*

And those images... *chuckles* I am arrant safe, I was thither already... on the Moon I mean. So I can stare as much as I want and think whatever I find... entertaining *smirks slyly* :orly:

2 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

@Fluttershy Friend sorry its monday *hugs* I hope you have a good day at work though

*hugs @Jade Fire* Yeah, and it arrant lived up to its reputation already, considering that surge.

*offers coffee to @Fluttershy Friend and herbal tea to @Jade Fire to help her get the deserved restful sleep*

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Greetings, mine friend! *tickles the yellow pony to lighten the mood*

*offers coffee to @Fluttershy Friend and herbal tea to @Jade Fire to help her get the deserved restful sleep*

Greetings mine friend! Thanks you for friendly tickles and herbal tea. :) A bit helped. But probably I should be tickled all the time to deal with today day.:adorkable:

12 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

sorry its monday *hugs* I hope you have a good day at work though

Thanks my friend!:)

*hugs sad @Alexshy and @Jade Fire*

I had really bad day. The worst in this year probably. Especially at work. That's why I don't like Mondays.

80343b7fe759189fe9d60bab52ac1f73.thumb.png.45a2c094a8e8b685233bfe72e77a9f8c.png

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Greetings mine friend! Thanks you for friendly tickles and herbal tea. :) A bit helped. But probably I should be tickled all the time to deal with today day.:adorkable:

I had really bad day. The worst in this year probably. Especially at work. That's why I don't like Mondays.

* Hugs yellow pone and hands them another coffee

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

* Hugs yellow pone and hands them another coffee

Thanks @CoffeeHoof Each time I think that can't be worse I "receive" day like today. Sorry for these sad thoughtsbut I think that our lounge is also a place where we share not only nice reflections. I have tiny hope that tomorrow will be better or at least not worse. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks @CoffeeHoof Each time I think that can't be worse I "receive" day like today. Sorry for these sad thoughtsbut I think that our lounge is also a place where we share not only nice reflections. I have tiny hope that tomorrow will be better or at least not worse. 

Friends are those who aren't just there for the good times.....

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*hugs her yellow sad friend tight* Is is the workload, lief... or malignant/half-horned ponies around? I feel for thee truly, @Fluttershy Friend, as partially mine depression is work based likewise.

*boops and hugs @CoffeeHoof (Thanks, mine kind friend! *dainty smile*) and @Jade Fire*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Alexshy said:

hugs her yellow sad friend tight* Is is the workload, lief... or malignant/half-horned ponies around?

*sighs quietly* Both of the reasons, my friend. Especially my work. Real nightmare or rather daymare with count of work to do. My hooves and head are not enough to deal with all these papers which literally fall from the desk. Half horned  ponies around calmed down quickly.

I feel for thee truly, as partially mine depression is work based likewise.

I really feel sorry for you my alicorn! *hugs very tight with compassion* I have really depressive mood today, what is rare in my case. I really hope that reading a book will help.

Thank you my friend for your words. I hope that Tuesday will be much more merciful for us!

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I had really bad day. The worst in this year probably. Especially at work. That's why I don't like Mondays

I'm sorry you had such a bad day *hugs tight* were here for you

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for yesterday support friends!

I hope @Alexshy that you are in better mood than yesterday!:kindness: *nuzzles gently with hope*

Before I go to my heavy prison today:

5ad577a31bee5_1230499__safe_artist-colon-anticularpony_princesscadance_princesscelestia_princessluna-twilightsparkle_-colon-3_adorkable_alcohol_alicorn_alicornt.gif.b0b9469692b5e3d76a5b4edd446bca06.gif

Maybe this pic will improve our mood even a bit. Anyway have a good day in prison or on freedom WPCC members.

• Brohoof 2