Oh hi!

ALunar

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Just came across it

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Accidentally joined a my little pony Team Fortress 2 server

Hiii! :grin: Guess I'll start by introducing myself then. 

My name is ALunar, I've been a fan of the show since 2013. I Never really got into forums and mixing with other fans. I had a couple of friends who liked the show but we've moved on from each other. I sorta stopped being a fan around 2016-2017 as i hated the way I was seen on society for 'liking a girls show'. I also went into a spiral of sadness with expectancy to perform in sport and not being accepted at school for being a fan of the show. As time went on people who didn't accept me before started having a better understanding of me and I was able to become good friends. Now that I'm out of school (2018) I got back into watching the show and looking to make some new friends.

SO! :o Enough about my story, I wanna here from everypony. Did you have a period where you stopped being a fan? If you didn't that's fine, Lemme know your favourite muffin flavor! (Mines Strawberry and double choc mmmmm) 

ALunar

Edited by ALunar
Forgot to add stuff
  • Brohoof 7

20 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums, @ALunar, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

How are you?

I'm doing great thanks @nightfall. How about yourself? 

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, ALunar said:

I'm doing great thanks @nightfall. How about yourself? 

I'm pretty good. Also just checked your profile and noticed you were Aussie, that's pretty awesome to see another Australian Brony ^^

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

I'm pretty good. Also just checked your profile and noticed you were Aussie, that's pretty awesome to see another Australian Brony ^^

I didn't realise you were Australian to, that is pretty awesome! Is it rare to see another brony from Australia?

1 hour ago, Sliding Bolt said:

Hello @ALunar! Glad to have you here! I’ve been a fan for a few years but did stop in the middle for some reason. Not sure why. Oh and my favorite muffin flavor is poppy seed. 

Ooooo I can't lie, poppy seed is really nice. 

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, ALunar said:

I didn't realise you were Australian to, that is pretty awesome! Is it rare to see another brony from Australia?

From my experience, it is unfortunately pretty rare to see Bronies in Australia. I mean, we do have our own website @ Bronies Australia, but its not very active. There might also be local meetups at your city.

• Brohoof 4

6 hours ago, ALunar said:

Hiii! :grin: Guess I'll start by introducing myself then. 

My name is ALunar, I've been a fan of the show since 2013. I Never really got into forums and mixing with other fans. I had a couple of friends who liked the show but we've moved on from each other. I sorta stopped being a fan around 2016-2017 as i hated the way I was seen on society for 'liking a girls show'. I also went into a spiral of sadness with expectancy to perform in sport and not being accepted at school for being a fan of the show. As time went on people who didn't accept me before started having a better understanding of me and I was able to become good friends. Now that I'm out of school (2018) I got back into watching the show and looking to make some new friends.

SO! :o Enough about my story, I wanna here from everypony. Did you have a period where you stopped being a fan? If you didn't that's fine, Lemme know your favourite muffin flavor! (Mines Strawberry and double choc mmmmm) 

ALunar

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rarity
How did you find MLP Forums?: Just came across it
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Accidentally joined a my little pony Team Fortress 2 server

Hello and welcome! :grin: I have actually never been out of the fandom because I've only joined around a little more than a year ago, and as for my favourite muffin flavor is blueberry. :D I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

I can relate to you, I had a similar reason to leave the fandom last August. Favorite muffin flavor? Never actually ate muffins :v: However, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! :grin: I have actually never been out of the fandom because I've only joined around a little more than a year ago, and as for my favourite muffin flavor is blueberry. :D I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :rarity:

Blueberry is an awesome flavor!

17 hours ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

It's a pleasure meeting you! @ALunar 

Welcome to the Poniverse MLP Forums!

I hope you'll have a wonderful time in here! :squee:

Matraxial Artemis (Complete) 2.png

Thank you! :grin:

10 hours ago, Crosswind said:

Greetings @ALunar welcome to the forums, looking forward to seeing you around here :squee:

Yay!

9 hours ago, Rhythm Red said:

Welcome to the forums! :) I like chocolate chip muffins the most, personally, but blueberry muffins are also delicious! :P 

Have fun making new friends! :D 

Yes! Chocolate makes everything better.

7 hours ago, RB30DETT said:

I can relate to you, I had a similar reason to leave the fandom last August. Favorite muffin flavor? Never actually ate muffins :v: However, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!

Never had a muffin?!?! :o

• Brohoof 3

Hello there! :yay: 

Yeah, you need to expect the worst when liking MLP. :P I've received some weird comments targeted to me thanks to MLP, but nothing major, at least yet (and I don't care either way!) :derp:.
Personally I've never turned my back on ponies - I mean, I won't let the others decide what should I like or not; It is and will be my own decision. With that being said, ponies are around me for 3 years 1 month and 17 days as of the date of this post, without any pauses. :P

As for muffins... I ate some in the past, but only few - randomly bought from bakery. Can't really say~compare anything I suppose.  :adorkable:

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2