Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 8 on Netflix soon?

Dragulia

Usually, Netflix releases the first half of mlp seasons. By June 9th, we will be on episode 13, that will mean half the season is over. So is it possible that the first half of Season 8 will premier on Netflix in late June or the start of July?

1 hour ago, Dragulia said:

Usually, Netflix releases the first half of mlp seasons. By June 9th, we will be on episode 13, that will mean half the season is over. So is it possible that the first half of Season 8 will premier on Netflix in late June or the start of July?

Usually at the end of July is the first half of the Season ever since Season 5. And the 2nd half is sometime after the Season ends.

(edited)

Netflix hasn't even put season 5 on it's selection, that's why I stopped using Netflix

EDIT!
Season 5 has came to UK Netflix but we still don't have season 6-8

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard
Changes to Netflix Selection here

6 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Netflix hasn't even put season 5 on it's selection, that's why I stopped using Netflix

While I do understand not liking that, I think the OP was referring to Netflix USA, which currently has up to season 7.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I’m actually watching season 7 on netfix now... Im confused about this. Have you updated Netflix recently?