Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apology for the LGBTQ Community

Dashy 4 Ever

I'm sorry to all those people I may have offended in the most recent posts. The only reason why I overreact, is because people just attack us Christians for making fun of the gays, lesbians, etc. I normally find that really offensive because I myself am a Christian and am shocked that people call us all kind of names because of what some Christians do. We all love all people, whatever they are, the only thing is that we sometimes overreact so... I apologize if I offended anyone...

• The topic was locked

@Sondash Studios

I appreciate your intentions here, but this does not warrant its own topic. The Forum Lounge is primarily a subsection dedicated to silliness and nonsense; this is a serious affair.

If you would like to apologize to anyone whom you may have offended with your posts, I would suggest that you directly confront them yourself. It may be uncomfortable, but at the very least, they might respect your apology if you're willing to speak to them directly. Even if not, you will have done something respectable by being upfront with your remorse. It's not an easy thing to do, but it shows a commendable amount of maturity when you do something morally right in the face of unfavorable odds. If you are truly remorseful in this instance, then you need to stick to your word and be sure to monitor any of your negative reactions towards homosexuality in the future. I apologize if any of this comes across as harsh criticism, but I'm just trying to do you a favor and offer you some practical advice.

Thank you for your understanding, and happy posting!

• Brohoof 1