food What was the last food you ate?

Member Berry

Albeit having a Sunday lunch of quiche, baked potatoes & sprouts, was a bit peckish last night so I had a Mexican style rice mix with sausages, and white wine (not shown).....

-

IMG_6216.jpg.207889546e662caafcbeb5790da882c2.jpg

• Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

Inspired by something I saw in a YouTube video, bacon & egg with potatoes mashed with margerine, milk & horseradish sauce; + chopped red pepper, ketchup, tea.....

-

IMG_6218.jpg.e9203a3db5c9b2670f026f1aa7e95709.jpg

-

Evening was cheese & Branston pickle sandwich, crisps.

• Hugs 1

(edited)

BLT sandwich (bacon lettuce tomato) with added cucumber & mayonnaise, side of prawn cocktail flavour potato chips, tea.....

IMG_6219.jpg.5571ea753d2ff24e3bede6e9624bf3ca.jpg

-

Followed by, apple pie & raspberry ripple ice cream (not shown)

Edited by Tropical Melody
Addendum
  • Hugs 1

@Dreambiscuit @TheRockARooster @Tropical Melody

I had a bowl of Resse's Puffs Peanut Butter Lovers cereal and sliced apples:mlp_yeehaa:  

On 2024-07-10 at 4:04 AM, TheRockARooster said:

@Dreambiscuit @Tropical Melody @ZiggWheelsManning

I had a burger called the Texas Trio Burger with fries from Full Throttle, yum yum.

LUSHl2u.jpg

Australia has a burger joint named Full Throttle and United States has energy drinks named Full Throttle.  Let that sink in:orly:  

• smile 2
  • Hugs 1

Fish fingers, mash (mashed potatoes) & peas (with sweetcorn), ketchup, tea - not had this for ages...

-

IMG_6222.jpg.65b71869402c41955d510178b0b269fc.jpg

-

Evening, defrosted reheated take-out curry of some sort, couldn't be identified exactly - something on plain rice with an onion bhaji & a few fries - garnished with tomato & cucumber slices. (no pix)

• Excited 1

Cheese & tomato, cucumber, lettuce & mayonnaise sandwich, on wholemeal bread, spring onions, prawn cocktail flavour potato chips, tea, followed by fruit cake. (And more tea.)

Just a basic cheese and meat sammy with a little chips for salt and water.  :Cool-shades:

Camping mode lunch, only because we had a power outage, except not for as long as they said - anyway, using up leftovers, kind of - a sort of a chopped sausage stir fry with leftover steamed potatoes & carrots, roast parsnips, half of canned tomatoes, fried egg, fried in olive oil.....

-

IMG_6226.thumb.jpg.185eab94eb55c5bce9ae2bb6833fb43f.jpg