Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

wanting lyrics for my version of 'what my cutie mark is telling me'

sherri

(edited)

can anyone help me come up with some lyrics for my version of 'what my cutie mark is telling me' ... i have no idea at the moment.... any ideas for lyrics? :adorkable:

what my cutie mark is telling me *mascotmon*

*pretty cure mascots*

what_my_cutie_mark_is_telling_me__mascot

personalities

porun: can be childish at times and a spoiled brat... but he's loyal to his friends... he's kinda ok with magic

pafu: spoiled and carefree... She loves fashion and is most happy trying out different hairstyles. she helps out her friends at times

hummy: She is a bit naive and a airhead... She is very positive and can get rid of a bad thought in minutes...   she likes to have fun with her friends & have parties...  she is hyperactive, excitable, quirky, and outgoing... tends to have a lighthearted manner in serious situations... she sometimes has Insecurities, though

enen: EnEn is a very shy, and timid, he often is scared... although he can be brave at times...   he likes & cares for the animals...   he cares about his friends too

coffret: Coffret is honest but fairly blunt, which causes him to sound a bit rude. He is normally eager and excited.   he's reliable, strong, mature, and hard-working... although headstrong about doing things on his own.  he often worries about his younger sisters, Chypre & Potpourri

porun has enen's cutie mark *birds*

pafu has porun's cutie mark *a gust of wind*  *then again, it could be rays of magic :huh:.... but he does help with the weather sometimes too...*

hummy has coffret's cutie mark *a apple on a patch*

enen has hummy's cutie mark *three balloons*

coffret has pafu's cutie mark *hearts*

Edited by Snow Walnut

(edited)

Can't you have almost the same lyrics, since it seems to me they almost do the same things as the mane 6. :dash:

Edited by H'rok

(edited)
4 hours ago, H'rok said:

Can't you have almost the same lyrics, since it seems to me they almost do the same things as the mane 6. :dash:

mmmmmm maaaybe :adorkable:*what trixie said in 'to change a changling' *

it's just that i have trouble figuring out personalities for them sometimes.... & lyrics :confused:

Edited by Snow Walnut

(edited)
21 hours ago, Snow Walnut said:

mmmmmm maaaybe :adorkable:*what trixie said in 'to change a changling' *

it's just that i have trouble figuring out personalities for them sometimes.... & lyrics :confused:

May I give a try?

• Porun: A very hard worker with an eye to detail, which helps him to get his spells done. He was a student at Celestia's school, but works as a librarian these days because he couldn't handle the stress and frustration of the school. Dispite he is very busy with his work, he'll never leave a friend hanging. 

Here you have something more to work with and can you complete the character. :dash:

Edited by H'rok

(edited)
3 hours ago, H'rok said:

May I give a try?

• Porun: A very hard worker with an eye to detail, which helps him to get his spells done. He was a student at Celestia's school, but works as a librarian these days because he couldn't handle the stress and frustration of the school. Dispite he is very busy with his work, he'll never leave a friend hanging. 

Here you have something more to work with and can you complete the character. :dash:

thanks... that looks good :fluttershy:

i've updated the original post with who has who's cutie mark :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Snow Walnut
  • Brohoof 1

On 7/24/2018 at 4:48 PM, H'rok said:

May I give a try?

what do you think about the other 4 ponies personality description? :fluttershy:

Pafu and Enen could be developed a little more, but Hummy and Coffret are almost perfect. :dash: If I should develop them more, this would be the way. (Just a couple of examples)

• Pafu: A spoiled brat who works as a emplyee at a hairdresser. She is not easily satisfied with her work, or someone elses work, but she cares very much about others and does everything for them. 
  • Hummy: A not very bright and naive person, but with a strong sense of humor. She works at a restaurant as waitress in Canterlot. She has little confidence in herself and can't take critism in the process. She is always in for a joke and a laugh which makes her a favourite in the group.
  • Enen: A very serious, smart and timid pony. He is a vet and is famous through the country. The problem is he can't handle the pressure of being supposed to know everything, but he just can't say no.
  • Coffret is perfect.

On 7/28/2018 at 10:10 PM, H'rok said:

Pafu and Enen could be developed a little more, but Hummy and Coffret are almost perfect. :dash: If I should develop them more, this would be the way. (Just a couple of examples)

• Pafu: A spoiled brat who works as a emplyee at a hairdresser. She is not easily satisfied with her work, or someone elses work, but she cares very much about others and does everything for them. 
  • Hummy: A not very bright and naive person, but with a strong sense of humor. She works at a restaurant as waitress in Canterlot. She has little confidence in herself and can't take critism in the process. She is always in for a joke and a laugh which makes her a favourite in the group.
  • Enen: A very serious, smart and timid pony. He is a vet and is famous through the country. The problem is he can't handle the pressure of being supposed to know everything, but he just can't say no.
  • Coffret is perfect.

those sound really good :fluttershy:

i was thinking of having them live & work in ponyville... but these are still really good :twi:   

16 hours ago, Snow Walnut said:

those sound really good :fluttershy:

i was thinking of having them live & work in ponyville... but these are still really good :twi:   

That is possible. You can turn and twist them as much as you like. These are you characters after all.

Porun > Enen

Enen > Hummy

Hummy > Coffret

Coffret > Pafu

Pafu > Porun

[Porun]

I don't know what to say to them, they all came from far and wide. They ask me many questions, but I don't know what is right. It's up to me to help them, 'cause plainly you can see. It's got to be my destiny, and it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Here is a start, which can help you.

2 hours ago, H'rok said:

That is possible. You can turn and twist them as much as you like. These are you characters after all.

Porun > Enen

Enen > Hummy

Hummy > Coffret

Coffret > Pafu

Pafu > Porun

[Porun]

I don't know what to say to them, they all came from far and wide. They ask me many questions, but I don't know what is right. It's up to me to help them, 'cause plainly you can see. It's got to be my destiny, and it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Here is a start, which can help you.

those lyrics actually sound really good.... i may use it... thanks :fluttershy: