Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

digital drawings of a writer

WritterPon13

for a small frustration of not getting enough visits in four pages of art, I decided to show the drawings I make about my writings here too.
I am a writer, do not expect something very good

this pony is ,Rem Dream,

I made it a little over a year ago and it's my third drawing related to fandom, I recently took it as a Flutter Pony

1692568_ReynardTheFox_rem_dream.jpg

Cloud Crazy, captain of the flying team of the east of equestria, the jet patrols (based on  Eagle patrol) ,where she is known by her nickname, Jet One

1815740_ReynardTheFox_cloud_crazy.png

Edited by WritterPon13

I am not really sure what you are looking for here.

All that can be said is that you are good at drawing and that I want to know more about Rem Dream.

16 minutes ago, Unity said:

I am not really sure what you are looking for here.

All that can be said is that you are good at drawing and that I want to know more about Rem Dream.

Thank you. the only thing I'm looking for here is that the more you see my works

the peaches of his cutie mark and collect are Japanese, while his body is the color of a western peach

peach_seeds_by_reynardthekitsune-db02pmn

Does anyone recognize this robot?

the_takayama_cave_by_reynardthekitsune-d

power_of_mjolna_by_reynardthekitsune-db2

After this last one, I knew that the SAI has its own format to keep the progress and that I did not have to do the painting so hastily and I could have improved my previous works
  • Brohoof 1

And also these are used in a traditional pencil and paper style which just looks gross IMO. I would say if you are serious about drawing invest in better equipment.

1 hour ago, WritterPon13 said:

Frankly, I try to download better tools for the SAI, but I can not get them to load them, so I just go with the basic tools and the mouse

studying_the_past_by_reynardthekitsune-d

1519663441.reynardthefox_lucero_and_zigz

If you are serious you need a drawing tablet or I-pad of sorts and a drawing pen/marker/stylus/drawing tablet thing.

While you are not a bad artist your style needs to evolve.

1 hour ago, Unity said:

If you are serious you need a drawing tablet or I-pad of sorts and a drawing pen/marker/stylus/drawing tablet thing.

While you are not a bad artist your style needs to evolve.

that's not necessarily true, you can always draw the sketches by hand, then scan them and use Vectors(Linework layer in SAI) with mouse, it can be time consuming though

2 hours ago, WritterPon13 said:

Frankly, I try to download better tools for the SAI, but I can not get them to load them, so I just go with the basic tools and the mouse

the basic tools in SAI are good enought most of the time,i've been using it for many years and never felt the need to add tools.the only thing i miss sometimes is not having custom brushes

12 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

that's not necessarily true, you can always draw the sketches by hand, then scan them and use Vectors(Linework layer in SAI) with mouse, it can be time consuming though

While that is an option most people i see just are not a fan of that type of Art style (pencil and paper).

Just now, Unity said:

While that is an option most people i see just are not a fan of that type of Art style (pencil and paper).

i offered it as a solution to make the sketches easier since they can be difficult to make with a mouse, then scan them in the computer and draw over them digitally, the pencil/paper will not be visible in the final image, anyway, that was just a suggestion nothing more

(edited)

before the drawing by hand, but as the scanner broke, now I do everything directly in the UPS with the mouse because I have money more than for books for my writings

A couple of months ago this became the first brony drawing I did in that way (I started practicing with a digimon), it takes a little longer than before.

This Pony, is the same as previous drawings, but without the hair dye and under the effects of an anti myopia potion

1529408471.reynardthefox_lucero_and_mr_m

and this is my most recent work, and yes, that dakimakura of my OC is what it seems

2396892_ReynardTheFox_conexion_rem.jpg

and for now require a good time before the next release

Edited by WritterPon13

11 minutes ago, WritterPon13 said:

69307826_p0.jpg

70191162_p0.jpg

both links are broken:sunny:, can't see the images
the other's you have uploaded already are great though, i especially like the first one and the one in the library