open Life in Canterlot Castle

Lucid_Nightlight

14 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Calti jumped at the laser. but after not catching it after few tries, she looked at Ruby, then back at the laser, then back at Ruby, and then climbed up to fight Ruby's mane again "I keep it in mind in case she gets bored on trying to eat my head."

"I gotta ask, has anyone ever tried to use your pony disguise thing to blackmail you? Like threatened to tell everyone? If so, how did that go?"

It was pretty clear that Somnus would NEVER do that, he was just curious on whether it ever happened or not.

-------------------------------------------------------

1 minute ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"That's true, but who? Do you think Somnus can do that?" Rose asked as she tilted her head while looking at Arrow

"Somnus can keep anyone in check... accept at parties, especially one of Pinkie's. During those times, Somnus has to be kept in check due to the unlimited access to cider."

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I gotta ask, has anyone ever tried to use your pony disguise thing to blackmail you? Like threatened to tell everyone? If so, how did that go?"

It was pretty clear that Somnus would NEVER do that, he was just curious on whether it ever happened or not.

"Actually no." Ruby replied "Back when it mattered nopony knew about it, and nowadays it's just inconvenience if it gets revealed." she continued without giving Somnus time to reply "But there was one overly curious pony who saw me eating after a hunt, in this form, and they threatened to tell about that." "And for how did that go...let's just say they're no longer around, but to my defense nopony seems to miss them, I checked."

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Actually no." Ruby replied "Back when it mattered nopony knew about it, and nowadays it's just inconvenience if it gets revealed." she continued without giving Somnus time to reply "But there was one overly curious pony who saw me eating after a hunt, in this form, and they threatened to tell about that." "And for how did that go...let's just say they're no longer around, but to my defense nopony seems to miss them, I checked."

Somnus wasn't very surprised.

"Yea, eating ponies is considered rather rude in Equestria."

"So, do you sleep on the treasury floor or do you sleep on the treasure? Either way, it sounds uncomfortable."

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Somnus can keep anyone in check... accept at parties, especially one of Pinkie's. During those times, Somnus has to be kept in check due to the unlimited access to cider."

"So you're telling me Somnus can't be reasonable with alcohol? Okay I can't punish him for that when he's off duty, but I hope he knows very well that I don't deal with drunk Guards easily. If not, would you kindly remind him of this when you two are in a party where Cider is accessible please?"

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Somnus wasn't very surprised.

"Yea, eating ponies is considered rather rude in Equestria."

"So, do you sleep on the treasury floor or do you sleep on the treasure? Either way, it sounds uncomfortable."

"I was eating a rabbit." Ruby corrected defensively "You really think I would go around hunting ponies while trying to blend in?" she shrugged "Though the curious one did taste rather good."

"But for your question, I sleep on or in the treasure." "And in pony form it indeed is very uncomfortable." Ruby explained "But in my real form, it's the best place to sleep really, it's very comfortable."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I was eating a rabbit." Ruby corrected defensively "You really think I would go around hunting ponies while trying to blend in?" she shrugged "Though the curious one did taste rather good."

"But for your question, I sleep on or in the treasure." "And in pony form it indeed is very uncomfortable." Ruby explained "But in my real form, it's the best place to sleep really, it's very comfortable."

"I'm gonna just assume it's common amoung dragons."

He looked at the cat then back at Ruby.

"Have you ever cared about something or someone other than cats?"

----------------------------------------------------------

20 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"So you're telling me Somnus can't be reasonable with alcohol? Okay I can't punish him for that when he's off duty, but I hope he knows very well that I don't deal with drunk Guards easily. If not, would you kindly remind him of this when you two are in a party where Cider is accessible please?"

"Somnus drinks socially only, so he only drinks at parties, so you probably won't find him drunk on duty. Same with myself. The next morning after the party that happened after the Storm King incident, I woke up on top of the castle. Somnus woke up in the fountain. It was the best party ever. But after the hangover, I'm never touching another cider again."

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I'm gonna just assume it's common amoung dragons."

He looked at the cat then back at Ruby.

"Have you ever cared about something or someone other than cats?"

"Myself and treasure." Ruby simply replied, it was the simple truth "Even the cats became a thing just a moment ago if you consider my age." "No there dragons, no other creatures in general." "Just me and my treasure."

• Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Somnus drinks socially only, so he only drinks at parties, so you probably won't find him drunk on duty. Same with myself. The next morning after the party that happened after the Storm King incident, I woke up on top of the castle. Somnus woke up in the fountain. It was the best party ever. But after the hangover, I'm never touching another cider again."

"Well with me, alcohol is a no go. By that I mean you'll never see me drink, even at my birthday. Not a single drop of alcohol will enter my organism, hear me clearly. Celestia and Luna already know about my position on alcohol and made sure never to give me any in any case."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
33 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Myself and treasure." Ruby simply replied, it was the simple truth "Even the cats became a thing just a moment ago if you consider my age." "No there dragons, no other creatures in general." "Just me and my treasure."

"Well, that's not gonna keep me from caring about you."

This was a true statement. Somnus really cared about her.

"So, you don't care about other creatures in general, but what about specific individuals? Surely there must be someone out there you care about."

-------------------------------------------------

7 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Well with me, alcohol is a no go. By that I mean you'll never see me drink, even at my birthday. Not a single drop of alcohol will enter my organism, hear me clearly. Celestia and Luna already know about my position on alcohol and made sure never to give me any in any case."

"Alcohol isn't for everyone. It's definitely good to be careful with it and not drink it everyday."

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, that's not gonna keep me from caring about you."

This was a true statement. Somnus really cared about her.

"So, you don't care about other creatures in general, but what about specific individuals? Surely there must be someone out there you care about."

"No." Ruby said without hesitation "I don't care about anyone." ...she seemed like she was trying to decide if she should say something or not "But..." she looked at Somnus "If I'm being honest, I do kinda feel bad about the fact that I don't feel anything towards you." "You're clearly really trying."

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"No." Ruby said without hesitation "I don't care about anyone." ...she seemed like she was trying to decide if she should say something or not "But..." she looked at Somnus "If I'm being honest, I do kinda feel bad about the fact that I don't feel anything towards you." "You're clearly really trying."

Somnus gave the dragon a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to help you, I promise."

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Somnus gave the dragon a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to help you, I promise."

"Help." Ruby repeated "Not necessary what I would call it." "Since helping requires a problem, and currently I'm not the one with the problem, I could easily just live rest to my life like I have liven to this point." "I'm just open for a change."

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Help." Ruby repeated "Not necessary what I would call it." "Since helping requires a problem, and currently I'm not the one with the problem, I could easily just live rest to my life like I have liven to this point." "I'm just open for a change."

"It's getting pretty late. I'll walk with you down to the treasury, go home, and we'll see each other tomorrow."

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"It's getting pretty late. I'll walk with you down to the treasury, go home, and we'll see each other tomorrow."

"Of course you do." Ruby replied, though her tone didn't really tell if it was positive or negative comment. "Do we? You're off duty for six months or so, what reason you have to came to the castle?" this question probably wasn't a surprise considering Ruby still didn't quite understand the whole liking thing. "And I really need to rest a day or two in my real form so my wing can heal properly, so I probably won't be leaving the treasury."

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Of course you do." Ruby replied, though her tone didn't really tell if it was positive or negative comment. "Do we? You're off duty for six months or so, what reason you have to came to the castle?" this question probably wasn't a surprise considering Ruby still didn't quite understand the whole liking thing. "And I really need to rest a day or two in my real form so my wing can heal properly, so I probably won't be leaving the treasury."

"You won't need to leave the treasury. I just wanna talk to you and find more ways to help you, you'll be able to rest your wing."

He led her out of the amusement park and started to walk towards the castle.

• Brohoof 1

On 10/30/2018 at 7:54 AM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Oh, of course! It's right over there."

He pointed over to a really tall rollercoaster.

As Butler Serve and Artrexus walks towards to the Rollercoaster's entrance, the Rollercoaster is really tall as the height of the ferris wheel, Artrexus smiles in excitement while looking at the Coaster speeding it's way down and ponies who's riding screaming shouting in joy. It makes white stallion jumped in excitement but Butler Serve isn't excited as Artrexus as it seems, he isn't scared nor excited upon seeing the really tall Rollercoaster, he looks at Artrexus with no fear and excitement in his mind that he feels that his king it's been threatened by the pony that they asked a question about the whereabouts of the Rollercoaster, Butler Serve walks to Artrexus ask that he's gonna ask somepony about something, the white stallion replied. "Alright, Butler Serve" He said normally to Butler Serve but he got the feeling that his butler is about gonna something rash to somepony but he fully trust Butler Serve that he isn't gonna hurt anypony. The butler bows right front of Artrexus and making him embarrassed cause the place is crowded of ponies, the stallion nods to Butler Serve and making everypony gossip about the two stallions "(This is so embarrassing...)" He said with his nervous face. As Artrexus Hope waits in line to ride the Rollercoaster, Butler Serve teleports to the pony that asked about the whereabouts of the Rollercoaster

14 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"You won't need to leave the treasury. I just wanna talk to you and find more ways to help you, you'll be able to rest your wing."

He led her out of the amusement park and started to walk towards the castle.

"So you're saying you will come there only to see me?" Ruby checked "Even with the whole emotions things, that's unexpected." "I still don't really see what you see in me, if we ignore the appearance of this form."

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"So you're saying you will come there only to see me?" Ruby checked "Even with the whole emotions things, that's unexpected." "I still don't really see what you see in me, if we ignore the appearance of this form."

"That's exactly what I am saying. I see something in you no matter what form you are in."

He continued to the castle which was nearby and headed inside to the treasury.

"Well, it's been a pretty interesting night."

21 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"That's exactly what I am saying. I see something in you no matter what form you are in."

He continued to the castle which was nearby and headed inside to the treasury.

"Well, it's been a pretty interesting night."

"It has indeed been interesting." Ruby admitted "And I have to admit it was also slightly entertaining."

When they were to arrive to the treasury, a robed unicorn would be found inside mixing up potions, "Ah, Ruby, you're back." he spoke with cold emotionless voice as he quickly backed up his stuff to a saddlebags "So he did find you, good for him, but I really wanted to break his legs" Ruby's voice had her usual emotionless tone "Of course you do, anyways, that's one off from my list of favors for you, I almost thought you'd never use them." he then just walked past Ruby and Somnus, half-running out of the castle, Ruby shouted after him "Dragons never forget.".

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"It has indeed been interesting." Ruby admitted "And I have to admit it was also slightly entertaining."

When they were to arrive to the treasury, a robed unicorn would be found inside mixing up potions, "Ah, Ruby, you're back." he spoke with cold emotionless voice as he quickly backed up his stuff to a saddlebags "So he did find you, good for him, but I really wanted to break his legs" Ruby's voice had her usual emotionless tone "Of course you do, anyways, that's one off from my list of favors for you, I almost thought you'd never use them." he then just walked past Ruby and Somnus, half-running out of the castle, Ruby shouted after him "Dragons never forget.".

"Huh, that guy looks like such a nerd. Anyway, I'm gonna head home. I'll see you tomorrow."

Somnus headed home.

When Somnus got home...

"Of course I'll be able to help her, Fluffball. It was a bit challenging, but we got somewhere for sure."

Somnus climbed into his bed and went to sleep.

33 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Huh, that guy looks like such a nerd. Anyway, I'm gonna head home. I'll see you tomorrow."

Somnus headed home.

When Somnus got home...

"Of course I'll be able to help her, Fluffball. It was a bit challenging, but we got somewhere for sure."

Somnus climbed into his bed and went to sleep.

"You could say that, but he's quite dangerous too." Ruby agreed before gesturing 'bye' to Somnus and closing herself into the treasury, untangling Calti out of her mane, and changing to her real form glad that she could do so. After she had settled and positioned her broke wing in a right position, she laid her head down and sank to her thoughts and eventually fell asleep. Calti jumped on her head and laid down on between her horns, falling asleep quickly after. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"You could say that, but he's quite dangerous too." Ruby agreed before gesturing 'bye' to Somnus and closing herself into the treasury, untangling Calti out of her mane, and changing to her real form glad that she could do so. After she had settled and positioned her broke wing in a right position, she laid her head down and sank to her thoughts and eventually fell asleep. Calti jumped on her head and laid down on between her horns, falling asleep quickly after. 

The next morning...

Somnus walked into the castle, but before he could go to the nearby tressury he heard a loud roar. The bat pony looked behind him to see a dragon almost the size of Ruby in her dragon form.

"You guards captured my partner and sent him to Thorax's hive."

"Well, that's his own f-"

Somnus was interupted by the dragon breathing fire. Behind him was a dead end, so getting out if there was not an option.

Since he didn't have his equipment, he swung his non-broken hoof and punched the dragon, which literally just did nothing because... it's a dragon.

"Well... I'm screwed."

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

The next morning...

Somnus walked into the castle, but before he could go to the nearby tressury he heard a loud roar. The bat pony looked behind him to see a dragon almost the size of Ruby in her dragon form.

"You guards captured my partner and sent him to Thorax's hive."

"Well, that's his own f-"

Somnus was interupted by the dragon breathing fire. Behind him was a dead end, so getting out if there was not an option.

Since he didn't have his equipment, he swung his non-broken hoof and punched the dragon, which literally just did nothing because... it's a dragon.

"Well... I'm screwed."

Ruby was slowly waking up from her slumber, Calti had woken up few times during the night to play around in the treasure, but it too was waking up on Ruby's head. She yawned and got up, dropping Calti off her head, and both of the headed to where the meat was held in the treasury. After a short breakfast, Ruby moved back on her treasure pile, but Calti had eaten so much that she just laid down next to the food area, and Ruby well into her thoughts, getting almost annoyed how she couldn't get yesterday out of her head for some reason.

After some time, Ruby was broken out of her thoughts by a roar echoing from nearby, another dragon in the castle? I guess I need to go see if my help is required. she sighed and turned to her pony form, exiting the treasury and heading towards where the sound came from, finding Somnus cornered by the dragon, who from looks of it had just breathe fire, for now, she didn't seem to be fazed by that fact for now. She spoke sounding almost bored, knowing that the dragon could tell what she was through her disguise "I knew you Equestrians were pathetic, but to attack an injured pony?" "No wonder you have to eat gems, you couldn't catch any actual prey."

(edited)
29 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby was slowly waking up from her slumber, Calti had woken up few times during the night to play around in the treasure, but it too was waking up on Ruby's head. She yawned and got up, dropping Calti off her head, and both of the headed to where the meat was held in the treasury. After a short breakfast, Ruby moved back on her treasure pile, but Calti had eaten so much that she just laid down next to the food area, and Ruby well into her thoughts, getting almost annoyed how she couldn't get yesterday out of her head for some reason.

After some time, Ruby was broken out of her thoughts by a roar echoing from nearby, another dragon in the castle? I guess I need to go see if my help is required. she sighed and turned to her pony form, exiting the treasury and heading towards where the sound came from, finding Somnus cornered by the dragon, who from looks of it had just breathe fire, for now, she didn't seem to be fazed by that fact for now. She spoke sounding almost bored, knowing that the dragon could tell what she was through her disguise "I knew you Equestrians were pathetic, but to attack an injured pony?" "No wonder you have to eat gems, you couldn't catch any actual prey."

"Oh hey, you're just in time to see this guy get burned alive."

Somnus threw another punch at the dragon, which still didn't work. In fact, it actually felt like punching a brick wall.

"Hey Ruby, a little help? This dragon is being a little rude."

The dragon grabbed ahold of Somnus.

"Does the don't get grabbed rule apply to Equestrian dragons? If so, you might wanna hurry up."