Celestia or Luna?

DivineMist1000

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Looking for topics about Princess Luna and Celestia

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watch a Death Battle between Deadpool and Pinkie Pie

Personally, I think both of them are amazing and both are equally the best. 

I'd like to hear everyone else thinks of this topic, however

• Brohoof 7

Luna is Best Princess :)

Watching her interactions with the CMC show how caring she is with the ponies she watches over, despite the constant battle against the resentment she feels that her older sister gets all the glory and attention (the tantabus verges on self-harm though)

I found the deathmatch battle amusing too - no fourth wall left unbroken :)

Since it's a Welcome Plaza I'll rather say "Welcome to the forums!" than making dilemma of which Princess is better.

Enjoy yourself anyways on the forum, everyone will accept you no matter of your preferences.

Younger me would've said Luna without even batting an eye, but as I've gotten older, I've started to understand better what people see in Celestia. Not to mention that she's had some great moments in the show as of late that have proven she has more personality besides being perfect. Luna still wins for me by a slight margin though because how easy she is to relate to. Glad to see that you love them both too. I hope that you have a great time here on the forums with us. :)

49 minutes ago, Iam said:

Since it's a Welcome Plaza I'll rather say "Welcome to the forums!" than making dilemma of which Princess is better.

Enjoy yourself anyways on the forum, everyone will accept you no matter of your preferences.

Thank you for the kind words.

• Brohoof 1

Hey there, welcome to MLP Forums! :ticking:

Celestia was my original favorite but it became Luna after we got to learn a bit more about her. She was more relatable to me. Nowadays, I'm not so sure, as we've learned a few things about Celestia that makes her look a little more flawed in ways I can relate to. Check out this thread sometime :mlp_wink:

Glad to have you with us!

19 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Younger me would've said Luna without even batting an eye, but as I've gotten older, I've started to understand better what people see in Celestia. Not to mention that she's had some great moments in the show as of late that have proven she has more personality besides being perfect. Luna still wins for me by a slight margin though because how easy she is to relate to. Glad to see that you love them both too. I hope that you have a great time here on the forums with us. :)

Thanks for the kind words

Just now, Artemis said:

Hey there, welcome to MLP Forums! :ticking:

Celestia was my original favorite but it became Luna after we got to learn a bit more about her. She was more relatable to me. Nowadays, I'm not so sure, as we've learned a few things about Celestia that makes her look a little more flawed in ways I can relate to. Check out this thread sometime :mlp_wink:

Glad to have you with us!

Thanks. Glad to be here!!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...