Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony

BronyTrucker

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I saw the adress written in the stars (or used Google, your pick)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watched it with my niece, liked it, watched without her and the rest is history...

Hi all, so I finally decided to join this forum. I'm middle-aged guy from Czech republic, so sorry for my bad English (hopefully this will help me get better). I first heard about MLP when I watched over my niece and she wanted to watch it, and because I do like anime and cartoons it seemed ok for a girl show. So I didn't mind watching second episode, than watched the show without her, felt weird for liking it, found bronies, music, fanfiction, all kinds of YouTube videos and, after some time, realized that I became a brony. And I am glad because it helped me with my fight against depressionand made me laugh after a long time. I may have joined quite late, but better than never. 

• Brohoof 6

Hi! Welcome to the forums! It's always great to hear other brony's stories of how they came into the fandom. It's also amazing to know that's there are bronies from so many different parts of the world! 

Again, welcome! Feel free to ask anypony here if you have any questions! 

• Brohoof 1

Hello there! ^_^ 

This show is something magical, isn't it? :P Glad to hear it made you feel better. :) 

I hope you'll enjoy your stay and yep, it's better late than never! :D Welcome to the herd!  :mlp_yeehaa: 

• Brohoof 1