Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted LOZ:OOT Epona stylized into Mlp

PickFairy

Drew Epona from LOZ into a mlp stylistic representation for LOZ:OOT's 20th Anniversary~ Lil late, yes, but the thought still counts~

I gave her fluffy ears, even though usually my ears are quite plain. :) The mane was a bit of a challenge but I think I represented well what I was going for. The hooves were fun to do even though they're a tad too detailed, basically she has two layers of fluff instead of one like some do. One of black, and one of white, and the hoof itself is grey. Her belly is black, and her muzzle is black too but I decided it was too strong so I lowered the opacity of it. Her eyes had to be green, to me, I'm not sure why. The lashes are Rainbow Dash inspired where they're not too girly but still girly suggested. Then the cutiemark is two carrots, one with a heart shape leaves and the other just stylized to look like the carrots from the carrot meter when you're riding Epona in the game. The background is just a simple river like background that's just a plain background so it completes the piece. 

Please know that I accept critiques, but my back hoof ankle bit is lower on purpose. That's my style of how I do the back hooves. The back back hoof is a bit off but I was too lazy to fix it. :mlp_lie: Otherwise, feedback away~

https://www.deviantart.com/pickfairy/art/Epona-reimagined-into-Mlp-774159596

eponamlp_pickfairy.thumb.png.61d6e86a4ac0ad104a558c1438c9f0fc.png

• Brohoof 3