Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rank the Mane 6 in terms of how much their pet matters to them, and vice versa.

imawesome

Here's mine in order of 1 being "loves their pet the most" and 6 being the opposite. 

6.) Twilight Sparkle. Twilight sees Owlowiscious as an assistant, not really as a pet. Although her love for him is clearly there, I'm pretty sure she loves Spike more. 

5.) Rarity. Again, her love for Opal is there, but man are there instances where she treats this cat horribly, mainly prominent in "Sweet and Elite". 

4.) Applejack. Applejack loves Winona, of course, just not to the extent of the next top 3. 

3.) Fluttershy. Fluttershy owns a LOT of pets, but "Angel" is the one we see her with the most. Fluttershy would do anything this devious little rabbit said in the earlier seasons, but now she's developed into a healthier, if not blander, character. 

2.) Pinkie Pie. I try (and fail) to look at Pinkie and Gummy's relationship and not say "Awww...." because they are so cute!!!!! Pinkie's gonna Pinkie, and no where is the craziest of her shown except when she's with Gummy. I think the key episode of their relationship is "Party of One" where she almost forgets her own birthday but remember's Gummy's. Sure, a bit weird for the party extraordinaire, but nevertheless adorable. 

1.) Rainbow Dash. What originally was annoyance for this tortoise soon turned into unconditional love. I'm pretty sure you all know the episode that puts Rainbow in this slot. 

Vice versa:

6.) Angel. He constantly abuses and takes advantage of Fluttershy, and while that has now cooled down, his previous treatment of Fluttershy has still not completely vanished. I'm sure there's SOME love he has for Fluttershy, but this bunny falls short when compared to the rest. 

5.) Opal. Opal meets Rarity's actions with usual annoyance, as seen again in "Sweet and Elite". She does show love to Rarity, of course, but I think their personalities match all too well. 

4.) Gummy. I'm pretty sure Gummy loves Pinkie Pie... but then again, I'm only pretty sure. 

3.) Winona. Winona's a typical, happy lil' dog who loves Applejack jut how a normal dog would treat their owner. I can't fault her for this, but Winona certainly falls flat when compared to our final two. 

2.) Owlowiscious. Owlowiscous is practically a second Spike, except more wise and definitely more lucky. Owlowiscous loves Twilight, too bad that love isn't often showcased in episodes now.

1.) Tank. Tank not only saved Rainbow when she was stuck, but also often just looks happy and at ease with her. Also, this: Image result for tank in rainbow dash slippers

Image result for tank in rainbow dash slippersI've died of cuteness. Please help. 

Edited by imawesome
  • Brohoof 2