Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you rank the Mane Six in terms of intelligence?

Azureth

I don't have the energy to rank them all at the moment, but I think Pinkie Pie may be smarter than she lets on. She has fantastic memory.

But yeah, 1st place would be Twilight, of course.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Sven Seelenherz said:

1. Twilight Sparkle, 2. Fluttershy, 3. Rarity, 4. Applejack, 5. Pinkie Pie, 6. Rainbow Dash.

I'm really curious what @TomDaBombMLP would reply here! :ButtercupLaugh: "I love them all, they are equally intelligent!" :squee:

But if I really was forced to rank, I think it would actually be the same as yours. :coco:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't necessarily have a list of my own but I disagree with everyone putting Rainbow Dash dead last because she's "dumb" or impulsive. It's pretty obvious she has some sort of learning issue, and they even made an episode dedicated to Twi helping RD find the best technique to learn. Once Rainbow actually had the proper accommodations she aced her wonderbolts test, and she obviously has a lot of knowledge on flight mechanics. She's shown to be quite good at quick-thinking as well, as she has to make a lot of sudden maneuvers when flying fast or chasing something. I think she was just brought up with a dislike of academia, because trust me, when you spend almost all your academic years feeling like a dumb failure because of a condition you can't help and your teachers refuse to help you or accommodate, you lose a bit of faith in learning.

Anyways, I just think we need to give Rainbow a bit more credit  :dash:  She just has some issues with patience and impulse I think

Regardless, I can agree that Twilight definitely belongs on top :ButtercupLaugh:I don't think any of the mane 6 are "dumb," they each just have their own unique strengths and weaknesses. For being able to put a stop to multiple threats to Equestria and work through interpersonal social issues like they have, they're all pretty smart to me

Edited by bubbleteapony
spell check :]

1. Twilight Sparkle

2. AppleJack

3. Rarity

4. Pinkie Pie

5. Rainbow Dash

6. Fluttershy

I don't think Fluttershy is stupid or anything but she is pretty naive during a lot of situations and her intelligence on advanced subjects is mainly restricted to animals.

• Brohoof 3

On 2021-05-23 at 4:32 PM, The Wife of Douma said:
  1. Twilight Sparkle
  2. Fluttershy
  3. Rarity
  4. Rainbow Dash
  5. Applejack
  6. Pinkie Pie

This would be my ranking, too. Thanks for saving me typing time, Bestie. :oh_golly:

Intelligence compared to other creatures doesn't matter because they are very fast at adapting to any situation, and when they use their friendship, they will beat anything.

1. Twilight Sparkle....

The rest is in order of what episode they excelled at, because they are quite differently written.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...