Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wave 2 & 3 Blind Bags?

EcchiChibi

Has anyone in the US (specifically the East Coast) come across any of the Wave 2 or 3 blind bags?

I've only seen Wave 1 blind bags in Toys R Us and usually they're always on the verge of being sold out >_<

Here are just some of my blind bag ponies :3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are the only other 3 I want!

Anyway, whenever I go to ANY store around me that sells ponies, they are nearly ALWAYS sold out. Let alone have the newer merchandise.

If they are not sold out, I probably have those toys already.

Wish they would update stocks and stuff. Apparently they don't want all that my money.

• Brohoof 1

Has anyone in the US (specifically the East Coast) come across any of the Wave 2 or 3 blind bags?

I've only seen Wave 1 blind bags in Toys R Us and usually they're always on the verge of being sold out >_<

Only wave 1 has been released in the US so far. There are two different versions of the bags however. The first version has a two digit number at the top of the flap which identifies the pony inside. The second version, which was released just recently, has a 5 digit number stamped a little lower on the flap.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Anyway, whenever I go to ANY store around me that sells ponies, they are nearly ALWAYS sold out. Let alone have the newer merchandise.

Wish they would update stocks and stuff. Apparently they don't want all that my money.

Here is a link to the numbers that correspond to the ponies inside the bags. I used it to get all the mane six and the shinies in one shot :Dhttp://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/G4_Blind_Bag_Ponies

How much do these blind bags cost?

I got mine from Toys R Us for $2.99 a bag, I hear you can get them cheaper at Walmart though. Wish there was a Walmart near me >_<

Edited by EcchiChibi

Here is a link to the numbers that correspond to the ponies inside the bags. I used it to get all the mane six and the shinies in one shot :Dhttp://mylittlewiki....lind_Bag_Ponies

Thank you.

Unfortunately my problem is finding the bags in the first place.

I already have the Mane 6 and a few of the others, just those awesome shiny ones elude me.

Thank you.

Unfortunately my problem is finding the bags in the first place.

I already have the Mane 6 and a few of the others, just those awesome shiny ones elude me.

I feel your pain! I'm almost tempted to buy the Big Mac figure from ebay since I don't know when the Wave 2 blindbags will get to the US.

I got mine from Toys R Us for $2.99 a bag, I hear you can get them cheaper at Walmart though. Wish there was a Walmart near me >_<

Interesting.... Is it just 1 per "bag"?

Enjoy how bucking awesome it is. Their ponies bro(ny), what more do you need?

A utility? Like the show is entertaining.

And by that logic: R34, Their ponies bro(ny), what more do you need?

Sounds like a waste of money for 3 dollars a "bag" T_T

I know, they're really expensive T_T I just bought the mane six and the 3 shinies.

I plan on converting some in the future though, using some acrylic paints.

(edited)

I've only got Minty and Sweetie Blue(you know, the 2 who are basically clones :huh: ) so far. My Walmart was almost out but they just restocked, so I'll probably get more soon...

Edited by SBB64
  • Brohoof 1

Who needs blind bags when you can get brushables!

*brushes brushable Rarity figure...in secrecy and paranoia about anyone walking in*

Not to be rude, but I really don't like how the brushables (aside from the ones people customize to look cannon) look.

Not to be rude, but I really don't like how the brushables (aside from the ones people customize to look cannon) look.

I totally agree, their mane and tails usually don't look right and no amount of brushing makes them look cannon. I took a curling iron, scissors and hairspray to my Rarity brushable so that her mane would look somewhat correct.

There's a guy on DA who makes resin hair and mane replacements for the brushables actually. To bad he's backed up and not taking orders >_<

I totally agree, their mane and tails usually don't look right and no amount of brushing makes them look cannon. I took a curling iron, scissors and hairspray to my Rarity brushable so that her mane would look somewhat correct.

There's a guy on DA who makes resin hair and mane replacements for the brushables actually. To bad he's backed up and not taking orders >_<

I've seen a few instructions on how to make ponies such as Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash look cannon with household items, but how to do that to a Rarity one is beyond me.