Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Animated Final Fantasy VII Signature

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Finally been playing Final Fantasy VII again, this time with full intentions to finish it, something I have never done. It brings shame to my gaming honor. :yeahno:

So I randomly got into a big FF7 mood and took an old signature I made, twisted it around a bit and made this.

final_fantasy_vii_cloud_animated_signatu

It is obviously not perfect by any means. The Cloud animation doesn't look as pristine as I would like but I think overall it still does a decent job.

Here is the DeviantArt link itself for those interested: https://www.deviantart.com/kyoshithebrony/art/Final-Fantasy-VII-Cloud-Animated-Signature-783896623

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 5

Just now, CloudMistDragon said:

I've beaten Final Fantasy VII three times oops

The animation looks excellent for what it is. The bigger concern to me is the speed. Sped up, this would be an incredible signature image. Great work! :love: 

So that was my bad, I literally figured out how to speed it up properly right after I posted it. XD I updated the image and you should see that now. Apparently when I actually THINK of something, I might be able to figure it out. Maybe. :P

My brother has beaten FF7...I think 7 or 8 times. Needless to say he is a huge Final Fantasy fan. The only FF game I have beaten in my entire life is....Final Fantasy 13-2. I know, my honor is shamed! :|

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

So that was my bad, I literally figured out how to speed it up properly right after I posted it. XD I updated the image and you should see that now. Apparently when I actually THINK of something, I might be able to figure it out. Maybe. :P

My brother has beaten FF7...I think 7 or 8 times. Needless to say he is a huge Final Fantasy fan. The only FF game I have beaten in my entire life is....Final Fantasy 13-2. I know, my honor is shamed! :|

Yeah, it looks fantastic now. :laugh: 

I've beaten all of the 'classic' Final Fantasy games (I-X) multiple times, but it's nothing to be ashamed about. I've been through gaming debacles before, where it's hard for me to get certain games done, but I've eventually pushed through. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Nice signature :) I do intend to get Final Fantasy 7 when it comes out on the Nintendo Switch. It'll be the first time I've played a FF game since Final Fantasy 4 on the Nintendo DS...and that was a LONG time ago :derp: :catface:

• Brohoof 1