Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya!

Cximia

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

WikiHow: How to be a brony

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Before I became a fan of MLP, I didn't really hold the show in high regard, I thought it was a bit of a joke, and fell into the "cringe" bandwagon. So when I watched the first episode; finding that I enjoyed the characters and animation style, I admittedly felt a bit shameful at first. I kept watching and realised it's actually a pretty fun show.

I've gotten over the initial feeling of "shame" I had, since realistically everyone enjoys different things and I'm going to stand up for that if I need to. There's definitely a stigma towards bronies and such, so I'm eager to start changing it up.

I ended up joining the forum, since I really value community, and I love to get involved. I've heard that the MLP fandom does loads of great charity work, and I really appreciate that about the community.

One thing I'm not sure about, is how do fans meet in real life? I don't know anyone anywhere who is a fan of the show, is there a secret signal?

Thanks for letting me in and have a great day,

Cximia.

Edited by Cximia
EDIT because It was all Jumbled up and weird, thanks to Bas for helping me figure it out.
  • Brohoof 3

Thanks so much Bas! Really appreciate your answers.

41 minutes ago, Bas said:

Also, you accidentally posted the same text twice and quoted. Use edit instead.

Edit, not quote!

I'm still figuring out how to edit, I can't seem to find the edit button.

Hello there! ^_^ 

You seem like a nice pone. :mlp_grin: I hope you'll have a good time here. Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Just to let you know, I have removed your second post @Cximia. Your introduction thread is all clean now. :darling: If you'll ever have troubles with your posts, feel free to poke me. :mlp_smug: