Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Subscribed. How do I change my member title again?

Twiggy

Started supporting the site again as I have the spare scratch now. The member title I selected was cringe when I initially went with it and it seems to feel more cringe as the days go by. That was a long while ago. I can't remember how I changed it in the first place and I can't seem to figure it out now. I feel a deep shame that I get worse and worse at navigating websites as I age. The 30 year old boomer meme is real.

oh-god-how-did-this-get-here_o_67303.jpg.8b05f4aaa2eb2d654930f7d9be7c2962.jpg

7 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

If I remember correctly, you have to one of the site admins change it for you. Just contact Jeric, Dark Horse, Mercury, Venomous, or Path.

Can do, thanks for the quick reply m8. But I swear to the good God above that there was a way I did it myself last time.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Twiggy said:

Can do, thanks for the quick reply m8. But I swear to the good God above that there was a way I did it myself last time.

I am fairly sure I had mine changed by Jeric when I was onboarded as staff. I may be wrong, but it may be a good idea to contact them directly anyways.

• Brohoof 1

Fixed. Once we moved to the new IPB the  ability to change titles was removed from all but Admins. Anytime you subs or donors need this changed send a PM on here or ping forum staff on Discord. 

Twiggy reached out to me so this should be resolved. 

• Brohoof 1