Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did episodes 1-4 tell us what characters are gonna do in the finale?

FlareGun45

So since the finale is coming up, it's almost a sure thing that most characters are gonna be doing something useful, and I think episodes 1-4 already told us!

In episodes 1 and 2, apparently the finale could tell us how the Mane 6 are dealing with the leadership of Equestria, and of course something about the magic of friendship inside them.

Episode 3, something about the Student 6 and their Treehouse of Harmony

Episode 4, something about Spike being misleading and coming on top in a certain way, and probably the castle's security!

As for Starlight... I'm guessing her part might be something to do with Chrysalis, but Chrysalis never mentioned Starlight in the premiere, but she might soon hopefully, or Starlight might stick with the Student 6 since she's in charge of the school now!

So what do y'think of this? I know it's a little too early for this, but everyone's gotta do SOMETHING!

Edited by FlareGun45

6 minutes ago, FlareGun45 said:

So since the finale is coming up, it's almost a sure thing that most characters are gonna be doing something useful, and I think episodes 1-4 already told us!

In episodes 1 and 2, apparently the finale could tell us how the Mane 6 are dealing with the leadership of Equestria, and of course something about the magic of friendship inside them.

Episode 3, something about the Student 6 and their Treehouse of Harmony

Episode 4, something about Spike being misleading and coming on top in a certain way, and probably the castle's security!

As for Starlight... I'm guessing her part might be something to do with Chrysalis, but Chrysalis never mentioned Starlight in the premiere, but she might soon hopefully, or Starlight might stick with the Student 6 since she's in charge of the school now!

So what do y'think of this? I know it's a little too early for this, but everyone's gotta do SOMETHING!

Well, if E02 is anything to go by, Starlight will be a hypnotized slave of Sombra...

Think of sparkles 7. "We need to update security to cover threats from within the castle" are we foreshadowing a return of nightmare moon? The series began with nightmare moon, seems fitting to end with her. 

Im counting on luna going full nightmare moon and pretending to join Grogar and friends. She will have learned to control "the midnight in me" and stop grogar from within... with spikes help... 

On another note; Cozy teaching the crew about friendship and teamwork will make a potent threat.... a tree of disharmony....