Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there

PrinceMykhai

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hello there!

i am still very new to MLP and also very new to this forum, I have no clue yet how it works or what there is to do but I was hanging around and decided to make a account.:catface:

Uhm im not sure what to say to be fair, I'm not the most social haha. 

heres a fun question, whens the best time to watch the mlp movie? like after what season, cause I'm trying to figure it out. 

anyway I talk to much. I hope this will be a fun forum for my new found obsession!

• Brohoof 5

Hey there and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

The movie takes place between season 7 and 8, so it's best to watch it after finishing the 7th season. 

I hope you'll have fun here! :yay:

Hi @PrinceMykhai and welcome to the forums!

How it works and what to do? Well, basically just browse around until you find a thread that looks interesting and hop on in and post. If you're looking for direct pony talk, try out Show Discussion or Sugarcube Corner, or perhaps Beyond Equestria if you're looking for some non-pony related conversations. There's also Octavia's Hall for the artsy types. ;) (and many more of course, whatever suits your fancy :D) I recommend Forum Games if you want something lighthearted and easy to jump into.

We've got something for everyone here. If you need anything, send a message my way anytime. :)

1 hour ago, Bas said:

Welcome to these very forums!

WoJ3l2x.png

Enjoy your ride to the fun station and have a good time!

Also...if you intend to watch Equestria Girls, it takes place after MLP season 3.

im not sure if this is how you reply to comments but oh well..

i actually watched Equestria girls already haha, when I was about 2 episode into season 1

Quoting is good if you want to reply to a specific thing someone said. If you want to reply or say something to someone in general, you can mention them by typing '@', start typing their name, then select it from the dropdown menu that appears. Both are good options. :)

You might be thinking of message boards though, rather than forums, where every comment can have it's own list of replies specific to that post (if I have my terms right). And this forum doesn't have a feature like that.

The Forum Games section is a good place to go and meet some fun people and play some forum style games. If you want an even more relaxed feel than that, Forum Lounge might be a good section to check out. Both can be found from the homepage. :)

Hello and welcome.

On 5/29/2019 at 5:08 PM, PrinceMykhai said:

whens the best time to watch the mlp movie? like after what season, cause I'm trying to figure it out. 

Probably after Season 7. I feel that might be where it would fit in the timeline.