Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony!

FalconnHoof

Another brony here :) I saw this show almost every time i went on Youtube. At first, it didn't interest me much. But soon I was watching episode 1. Then before I knew it, I already finished season 2. Well theres my story. Twilight is best pony , but my favorite character overall is Spike. He's just hilarious! Feel free to tell me your favorite!

Also, fell free to check out my channel and visit my sites! ^_^

Howdy! How'ya doin'?

Ya'll sure luv-luv-luv it 'ere!

Haha, welcome to mlp forums new pony! It's great to see you decided to join. :)

(edited)

Welcome to the board of colorful poniez and friendship :D There's some sketchy chaos and power-hungry bug queens around here too, but you should be fine. Glad you could join, and hope you enjoy your stay~

Also, Twilight Sparkle is not how you spell Rainbow Dash B) But if you'd like some help with the pronunciation, you can always PM me~

Edited by ~Super Dashie~

Howdy

The name is appleshy, an it seems like no pony can spell fluttershy, cause everypony's favorite pony is fluttershy. But welcome to the best forums. The folk are nice an friendly so jus ask if ya need

Welcome to the herd! I hope you enjoy this forum! I am an artist who enjoys drawing MLP. What do you like to do?

I watch videos, look at art, and fan made stuff. I don't really make anything because I want to make videos, but the lack the knowledge on how to do it.