Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ☆Lucky's Art Shop☆ (Temporarily Closed)

Lucky Bolt

(edited)

Well, I believe it's time for me to jump back into art requests for y'all. :mlp_icwudt: 

Looking for some new, simple, show-style art of your OC pony? Then you've come to the right place! I do show-style vectors for free, using free-to-use bases traced by other artists on DA. You can find examples of my work here on my Deviantart

Now, before requesting I'd like to run through some quick rules...

*PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING*

1. I only accept ponies at the moment. Any non-pony/human/EG characters will not be accepted. 

2. This is first come, first served.

3. Please add a reference picture of your OC as well as a reference of their cutie mark. If you do not have a reference picture, please describe your pony's physical appearance and cutie mark in as much detail as you can and I'll try my best to work with what I have. 

4. Please be patient! The amount of time it will take me to finish your request will vary. You can always PM me to ask about the current status of your request though, if need be. 

5. The number of ponies in your request is limited to a maximum of two. In other words, please only request 1-2 ponies at a time.

6. Also, if there's any particular pose/expression/activity you want your pony to have in your request (for example, sitting, smiling, happy, galloping, flying, etc) let me know! 

7. And finally, if a request looks too complicated I will skip it. No hard feelings, just please understand I am still somewhat a newbie at digital art so complicated characters I'm unable to draw. 

~~~~

Now toss me those pones! :ticking:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

1 minute ago, LeafFerret said:

Hey Lucky, long time, no see. Is it okay if you could do my OC before the show comes to an end? Maple Winds, based off the flag of the show's country of origin, Canada. https://imgur.com/IHZmI55

Will do! Any particular pose/expression you want them to have? 

1 minute ago, LeafFerret said:

Not really since she's only an earth pony.

Alright then. :P I'll get to work on your request. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, LeafFerret said:

If that's the case, then I much prefer the cutie mark that I gave to you instead.

Sorry. :please: I'll get to fixing it. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, LeafFerret said:

If that's the case, then I much prefer the cutie mark that I gave to you instead.

Here you go, hope it turned out! 

paintastic20190620_134513.thumb.png.90d6f3b9610d9c4c1cc2d2e7489a5751.png

*Base credit*

2 hours ago, Penguinbrony2409 said:

First of all, thanks for doing this :). 

Here's the cutie mark. (Like RD's jsut with blue and some snowflakes) https://sta.sh/01ibqx1swt5f

pat thundersnow ref 2.png

You're up next! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hiya cuz. I have a complicated request

I'd like to request one of the Earth Pony in this art please with modifications: https://www.deviantart.com/vavacung/art/PMV-If-I-Were-A-Pony-Chrysalis-Another-Story-503844997

1. Make her the same height as Chrysalis, Alicorn height

2. Actually omit Chrysalis, just the pony version

3. Make her a Unicorn, taller horn to match the height

I have an alternate Chrysalis OC based on the story in this video, and the above would be her disguised pony form. She's not directly word for word based on this, and I do give credit to original author anyway

Would you be able to do this?

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Hiya cuz. I have a complicated request

I'd like to request one of the Earth Pony in this art please with modifications: https://www.deviantart.com/vavacung/art/PMV-If-I-Were-A-Pony-Chrysalis-Another-Story-503844997

1. Make her the same height as Chrysalis, Alicorn height

2. Actually omit Chrysalis, just the pony version

3. Make her a Unicorn, taller horn to match the height

I have an alternate Chrysalis OC based on the story in this video, and the above would be her disguised pony form. She's not directly word for word based on this, and I do give credit to original author anyway

Would you be able to do this?

I'll give it a try! 

17 hours ago, Sweet Scoop said:

https://imgur.com/a/j57vs2f

Hey! Her name is Sekkachi:) (NOTE: She's meant to be much chubbier than she is in the ref, nothing innapropriate though) Mind doing her, s'il vous plait? (Please?)

You're up next! (And may I ask, is the picture below her cutie mark?)