Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

signatures?

amphipony

What @ShadOBabe said is correct but do keep in mind that you are limited to a certain resolution. It's expanded a bit when you are a donor or subscriber.

Pretty sure the regular size is 600x100 and subscriber size is 600x200.

Hello @phydye,

In addition to what was said by others above, the ability to use signatures is unlocked after reaching 5 posts, which will advance you to the Muffin rank. Currently you are a Blank Flank.

pip_blank-flank.pngxWivlbq.pngFFDB3EAE-2F54-48EF-8437-C1F75CAE6285.png

1 hour ago, HeavenSunset said:

Don't know why this thread wasn't locked

The better question is, why it should be? EqE4vfd.png

It's not like it's MLPF: Closing Threads Speedrun Any% GlitchlessAC1e4N7.png

But okay, let's say there is an answer to your question:
The member hasn't set his signature yet, so perhaps he might be still having some troubles with it and as you can see, there was something more to it, than just "go there and do that". While the instructions given by others are correct, these didn't fully cover that subject, which may leave the member confused. I won't speak for other staffers, but personally I tend to leave the thread open until I see, that the problem is actually solved (the member managed to do what he was trying to do) or if I'm sure it received a correct answer (for example an explanation to why what he tried to achieve is impossible and that there's nothing we can do, leaving no place for further discussion). Preferably it's the member who states, that the thread he created served its purpose. There's no need to rush with locking threads, unless members start spamming.

And now... why should it be locked?
...To prevent from members coming here saying "why this thread wasn't locked"? Yeah, that's really risky to have it opened. 0CHh6vQ.png

I don't know why you want to see it closed as soon as possible like this. You aren't required to reply to every single thread, that hasn't been locked yet. jBKh2oU.png

• Brohoof 1

This is not a place for Feedback. Site Questions and Technical Support is very narrow in scope and exists only to answer “How do I do x?” and “Y doesn’t seem to work?” questions. 

As the question was asked and answered by either a staffer or user who was correct, we will be closing this question out. Thank you as always.