Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You gonna go back to your current one later, though? :c You haven't had it for too long xD

Yeah im not changing it or anything just asking.Yes i will change it after a while though xD.But not now.I like the avatar i'm currently using. :) Edited by Moon of Day
  • Brohoof 1

Alright, last avatar for now I swear. After looking back at my Bucket head Dashie avatar, I wanted to do another one for another of her cutest moments. That face she makes in the Gabby Gums episode upon eating one of Spike's cucumbers <3 Hnnnng. A lot more simple than the bucket head avatar, but I like it ^^

Posted Image

My own latest personal avatar. It's a deep, rather dark-themed art piece of Dash, literally reflecting on her Discorded/evil/darker self in a cracked mirror. Yet again combining my two favorite characters, Dashie and Discord somehow.

Posted Image

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 3

These are Awesome Dude!!! Make more if you want though...

Keep up the good work!!! :D

-Do you only make avatars and sigs?

Try wallpapers and covers. I bet you' re going to be pretty good at it! :)

• Brohoof 1

These are Awesome Dude!!! Make more if you want though...

Keep up the good work!!! :D

-Do you only make avatars and sigs?

Try wallpapers and covers. I bet you' re going to be pretty good at it! :)

Thanks ^^ I never stop, trust me xD

I mostly do avatars and sigs. I've never done wallpapers, and really, I don't think I can xP I don't 'create' any of this stuff, all the backgrounds and such are from art or wallpapers or stock images *both MLP and non-MLP* that I find through Google or DeviantART :3 All I do is crop, resize, organize, place, layer, and then add text and effects. But, I have done some projects a lot bigger than avatars and sigs.

I've done two sets of Biography Posters, and still plan to do a third one for the Mane Six at some point. Maybe I can do some today...

-Trio of Ruin Posters

-Quadruple of Order Posters

And then I did this random side project, too.

-'Choose Your Monarch' Large Icons & Poster

• Brohoof 1

Thanks ^^ I never stop, trust me xD

I mostly do avatars and sigs. I've never done wallpapers, and really, I don't think I can xP I don't 'create' any of this stuff, all the backgrounds and such are from art or wallpapers or stock images *both MLP and non-MLP* that I find through Google or DeviantART :3 All I do is crop, resize, organize, place, layer, and then add text and effects. But, I have done some projects a lot bigger than avatars and sigs.

I've done two sets of Biography Posters, and still plan to do a third one for the Mane Six at some point. Maybe I can do some today...

-Trio of Ruin Posters

-Quadruple of Order Posters

And then I did this random side project, too.

-'Choose Your Monarch' Large Icons & Poster

Well, I still believe these are awesome! ^^

Even if you only still add effects, text, e.t.c...these are a beggining for something bigger and better.

The wallpapers you made are also Great! :)

Now, i hope you kind of understood what i said, cause i did'nt know how to say it to you... :P

Sooo....Like i said before...Just keep up the good work! ''Thumps UP!!'' :D

• Brohoof 1

Well, I still believe these are awesome! ^^

Even if you only still add effects, text, e.t.c...these are a beggining for something bigger and better.

The wallpapers you made are also Great! :)

Now, i hope you kind of understood what i said, cause i did'nt know how to say it to you... :P

Sooo....Like i said before...Just keep up the good work! ''Thumps UP!!'' :D

Your avatar is already awesome, you don't even need CH D. :D

@OP: It's great. The avatars are great. I like them to a hightened digree.

• Brohoof 2

Most of these had minimum effort put into them, but, they make great avatars so I resized, cropped and edited them accordingly. Discord being cute with Twilight Book and Rainbow Snore, and then several Dash avatars, including her .MOV version.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

--

Rainbow pony says time for noogies :U Hide yo eggheads, hide yo nerdz, she's got the hoof of rubbing at the ready, and she'll happily use it on poor unsuspecting fillies.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

wow i love them all there all really really good its hard to just to pic one as the best but if i had to it would probably be the Egg head one its just soo cute and awwww

You're always welcome to use any of these ^^ Like the first post says, I appreciate if you mention in your signature that it was made by me but other than that, these are free use for everypony.

Coincidentally, there was also another really nice vector of Dashie giving Twi noogies xP So I decided to make a second version of the previous noogie avatar, with changed BG to Twilight's upper library room, and slightly altered text. I think I like this one better. It's too bad Twi isn't laughing or something, but this way it really shows Dashie's rough play side x3

Posted Image

--

Just a goofy little Discord avatar. He's Discorded Ponyville, and now he sits on his throne and watches the butthurt rise from all the ponies upset by his magic turning their lives upsidedown. Discord the troll.

Posted Image

--

I made this avatar after I found this awesome Crazy Twilight vector :3 I really liked the magic she was doing and the shadow effects from the light. So I found a background and some cool text, and voila.

Posted Image

--

"This piggy got sent to Space Camp by Tia, and this piggy stayed in Ponyville. This piggy got lost in the Everfree Forest, and this piggy got drenched in chocolate rain, all the way home!"

"What in the hay? *Sigh*...I don't even have toes."

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

-TwiDash noogies 1: OMG MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT.

-TwiDash noogies 2: Meh, Twi doesn't seem to be enjoying it as much, but still cutezzz.

-DisTroll: Discord and the art of trolling go together as well as cheese and crackers, peanut butter and jelly, cheeseburgers and fries, bacon and everything, I think we all get it. Now I'm hungry...

-Crazy Twi: Oh geez...scary, but awesome. :P

-Discord and Dashie: Cute and funny at the same time. :3

• 3 months later...

Completely forgot to add this. I made this avatar for Scootacool on the complete spur of a moment, but Scootabloom ended up using it as well because I had told him I didn't think Scootacool wanted to change his avatar. Turned out he liked it so much that he changed anyway :3

Posted Image

My most recent avatar for myself. I liked my old one, but I had already used it a while back, and it was starting to get bland. I really like the feel of this one, and I think it works better with my member title than the last one did :3

Posted Image

--

Some recent art by Xain-Russell on DeviantART is a trio of images of the three prime antagonists of the MLP:FiM universe, not including our most recent villain, emerging in season three's premiere. It demonstrates sins for each of them, and I couldn't resist turning them into avatars.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Random Twilight avatar, for the hell of it. Th artist who did these made them as a 'portraits' series, but I'm too lazy to do all of them. I did Discord's portrait as my avatar two avatars ago, and now there's this one.

Posted Image

Dark magic avatar :3 Three separate images with some edits. I can't stop obsessing over the dark magic concept, so here's something for it.

Posted Image

Can I stop making corrupt Twilight Sparkle avatars? No, one does not simply have enough Corrupt Twilight using dark magic.

Found a 'Corrupt Twilight Sparkle' Tumblr that's really good. Some of the more posts are NSFW, so viewer digression is advised, but all around it is a really cool tumblr with lots of good art (some is GIF work too).

Posted Image

Seven updates later and no more comments </3 Nopony loves meh anymoar.

Thought this was cute. I used this same image in a signature I made a while back, which can be found in my signature topic, but I decided it'd make a good avatar too. Took me forever to figure out what I wanted for text, but I finally decided with this. I think it's rather cute.

Posted Image

I can't believe I actually made a Trixie avatar. What is this.

Found this vector hilarious, so I had to do something with it :3 This be the result.

Posted Image

Some more avatars for your viewing and plausible using pleasure. Keep in mind folks that any day know those eight days or so of 'everypony gets a subscription' will kick in, and anyone can use any of the taller avatars for a week + a couple days.

Some Scootalove, and Wonderbolt Officer Dashie.

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss45/dark-tails-prowerfox/Avatars/MyBigSister.png

http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss45/dark-tails-prowerfox/Avatars/Officer.png

• Brohoof 5

Oh snap that is by far the best Scootalove avatar ive seen yet! You're really outdoing yourself with each update CD. Maybe I should consider ditching Twi/Spike and use Dashie/Scoots. Nah I think I'm good with what I got and let someone else use that when the subscription perks kick in.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Eh, not much to say here other than I liked these two images of best pony and best unicorn :3 They both work well as avatars due to their full sized shape, so why not.

dashie-3.png

Twi.png

--

Haven't updated this in a fair while. Minor Scootalove avatar. What do you think Scoots does when her big sister is not around to hug? Why, she hugs Rainbow Plush instead.

LoveMyBigSis.png

--

Yet even more Scootalove, and then a little DashXBlitz avatar :3 I ship it hard. It's cute for some reason, perhaps simply because Dashie is so awesome that she can only really be shipped with herself |'D

HuggableBigSister.png

CuddleCloud.png

• Brohoof 3

Nopony loves me, no responses to my avatar thread since December. I'm leaving the fandom.

Obligatory bad-ass Nightmare Moon avatar, because.

img-1159468-1-Nightmare.png

Then there's two of filly Dashie and her daddy pegasus x3

img-1159468-2-FlyingwithmyDad.png

img-1159468-3-Daddyandme.png

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a fun one. I'm -this- close to using this one, myself, actually. Stupid Sexy Spitfire being Spitfire who is also lounging on a Spitfire (plane). Spitfire, Spitfire, Spitfire...Spitfire. Spitfire.

SpitfireLounge.png

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

A pair of normal sized avatars, for a change :3 Some adorable SpitDash ear nomming for the dawww's, and some Twilicorn ascension.

Nom-1.png

Ascension.png

• 2 weeks later...

A batch of larger avatars that I simply haven't gotten around to sharing here yet, despite their age. Some classic Discord, some more sexy Spitfire and some Luna, and then Twilityrant and Tyrantestia, just cause.

ClassicDiscord2.pngEssenceofHot.pngLunavelz.pngSupremacy.png

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another quadruple update, all Dash this time round :3 Some female, some her hot male form, Rainbow Blitz :D Cockiest stallion in all of Equestria wink.png

AFlamingSpectrum.pngDashieSquishy.pngSmokingBlitz.pngBlitz.png

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

Loving the dash ones img-1433386-1-smile.png

This thread is great at showing just how much you have improved img-1433386-2-biggrin.png!

The quality of your work now is just amazing :3

Thanks <'D Glad you enjoy them so much.

Random Spitfire avatar :3 BG has her old fan cutie mark, but I figure it matches the lightning bolts on the Wonderbolt suit she's wearing, and has a contrast to match her personality/theme.

img-1433386-3-Spitfire.png

And some others :D

BestPony.png

SteampunkTwi.png

sf.png

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Found this adorable Family picture of Rainbow Dad, Firefly (G1 pony, a lot of people use her as Dash's mom due to similar personality traits and design), and Dash herself.

img-1472170-1-Pegafamily.png

Also some Rainbow Dad eating watermelon biggrin.png

RainbowMelonDad.png

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Another quadruple update, all Dash this time round :3 Some female, some her hot male form, Rainbow Blitz biggrin.png Cockiest stallion in all of Equestria img-1374515-1-wink.png

img-1374515-3-DashieSquishy.png

Using this cyoote widdle dashie! Thanks for making all these, and there are so many options! A good avatar is always important in my book.

• Brohoof 2

Using this cyoote widdle dashie! Thanks for making all these, and there are so many options! A good avatar is always important in my book.

Yay! Thanks <3 Glad you like it. Mind if I add you to the Pony Navel Avatar Revolution list, since you've now got a pony avatar with a belly button, by chance? xD

• Brohoof 1

Yay! Thanks <3 Glad you like it. Mind if I add you to the Pony Navel Avatar Revolution list, since you've now got a pony avatar with a belly button, by chance? xD

*Clears throat*

It is an honor to be asked to join thy ranks, good sir. The cause is noble, the motivation is pure, and the revolution is mighty. This, friends, is nothing to sneeze at. This is a revolution that is taking Equestria by swarm. The opposers can only hope to ignore it temporarily, for soon, I am sure, the mighty ocean will sweep them all off their feet. Gentlemen... this is a cause I can stand behind.

• Brohoof 2

I seem to forget to update this thread. Anywho, here's some newer avatar from over the past few weeks that I've done. Everything from Trixie riding her noble steed, to Dusk Shine being adorable, Spitfire, and some random Celestia avatars just for the hell of it.

post-4006-0-36866200-1370903323.png

post-4006-0-80009100-1370903327.pngpost-4006-0-99326000-1370903325.pngpost-4006-0-08375700-1370903327.pngpost-4006-0-59726100-1370903324.pngpost-4006-0-75031800-1370903323.png

• Brohoof 1