mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling emotionally drained. Sometimes I invest too much emotions into things and have to pay back then. Now it's time to slow down and enjoy the boring things for a while. I'll start with a cup of simple green tea without additional flavors. ^•^

• Hugs 6

Tired. Woke up hours ago after hearing loud noises outside. I could not go back to sleep for the past few hours.

I have to do cardio in about 2 hours at 5am. Going to aim for a nap right now.

I wish everyone else well today! Today is going to be something. 

• Shocked 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 6

5 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Tired. Woke up hours ago after hearing loud noises outside. I could not go back to sleep for the past few hours.

I have to do cardio in about 2 hours at 5am. Going to aim for a nap right now.

I wish everyone else well today! Today is going to be something. 

omg you ALSO go to the gym at 5am?! @Sir Hugsalotand I like that it's much more calmer and there's less people around that time. Plus, driving when there to see the sun rising is such a beautiful and unique experience. 

I hope you have a lovely day, as well. I'm feeling very reflective today.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 3
  • Excited 1

Tired, I went to bed early yesterday at 9am, but I managed to fall asleep around 12pm. Then I woke up and couldn't fall asleep for another hour. Today I decided to sleep in another room. Even though I'm tired I'm glad I saw some meteors from the Perseid meteor shower. I see a lot of people here have trouble sleeping. 

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 4

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

(edited)
16 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

omg you ALSO go to the gym at 5am?! @Sir Hugsalotand I like that it's much more calmer and there's less people around that time. Plus, driving when there to see the sun rising is such a beautiful and unique experience. 

I hope you have a lovely day, as well. I'm feeling very reflective today.

That sounds like a wonderful experience to share. My gym gets packed during the day and I like to go early as it's much more calmer too. Over here, I start my day in the darkness, and by the time I leave the gym, the sun is already up.

I managed to complete over 4 miles of cardio in an hour. It's been a while since I’ve done that, as I haven’t focused on cardio recently. Despite getting only a bit of sleep last night, it felt great to push myself again. I hope you had a good day!

Edited by Starlight Serenade
editing the editing the editing
  • smile 2
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

(edited)

I'm feeling awesome.

Had time to draw today. Experimented with styles and started a composition for the next painting. The next one should be challenging for my level, with many scenery details.

Plus one more road trip is in progress. Yay!

Edited by Crypty Scribbles
  • smile 1
  • Excited 7
  • Hugs 1

Had a long sleep, didn't get up until 11 am, so obviously needed it. 9 pm last night couldn't keep my eyes open. :sealed:

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

Well, uh..I just spilled mouthwash all over my pants and the floor..I wouldn't say that's the best way to start the day, but I'm still doing fine.

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 2

On the first day back from my short vacation I got sick.

Now I have to work accompanied by coughing and sneezing, which does not help the enormity of the backlog of work :Sunny-huh:

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 4

mlp-mlp-item-628x5402.webp New friends (you)

Today and yesterday I slept well, so at the moment I feel pretty good. In the middle of the day I felt sad, but then I did a workout and then I broke a few steel nails with my hands and I felt better.

• smile 1
  • Hugs 2

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

@ZiggWheelsManning don't worry, I'm doing fine, just went through some crazy clean up XD, have you already got your new toilet? :Rara:

• Hugs 2

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Month of DB 40th Anniversary 2024! Daima and Sparking ZERO Hype! :eager: / Accepting Free Art Requests Until 10/31/2024!!! :love:

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

3 minutes ago, Arrlong28 said:

I feel sad. I miss my dog. It's 40 °C/ 100 °F outside so I don't want to do anything.

Aww what happened to your dog? Is it something recent?

• Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Finding_Marty said:

Aww what happened to your dog? Is it something recent?

Nah, she died in 2018. Lived 13 years and died from a cancer. I'm still alive thanks to her. I have her ashes in a graveyard for pets but it's so far away I cannot go to visit her tomb. Thanks for asking. :Daydreaming:

Sometimes I dream she visits me in my dreams, but those dreams ALWAYS end she returning to someplace she belongs now. 

Edited by Arrlong28
Typo's
  • Hugs 6

25 minutes ago, Arrlong28 said:

Nah, she died in 2018. Lived 13 years and died from a cancer. I'm still alive thanks to her. I have her ashes in a graveyard for pets but it's so far away I cannot go to visit her tomb. Thanks for asking. :Daydreaming:

Sometimes I dream she visits me in my dreams, but those dreams ALWAYS end she returning to someplace she belongs now. 

I feel you. I've had many animals and I miss every each of them. Every time I lose one I promise myself there will be no more. But this will never be true. I like to think that as long as we remember about them, they are never truly gone. It is naive, but as long as it helps me, it doesn't really matter. Stay strong :hug_day:

• Hugs 5

Feeling okay, for the most part.  I know I've been away for a while, I had life issues to deal with that diverted my attention, among other things.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 4