Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I was just thinking you know, I saw all these posts on emotions and I was thinking, sometimes if you're feeling bad or something it makes you feel better to share your emotions. I mean you can also share if you're happy or excited for something. But yeah. How is your day effecting how you feel?

• Brohoof 6

Frustrated. My apt was a mess this morning and had to spend about an hour and a half just getting the kitchen clean, three days after my roommate said he'd do it. Lost 7 months of work on a fanfic when I learned someone had pretty much written the exact same thing. And I got a nice little headache building up. 

I'm angry and filled with hate. Actually now that i think about it, i haven't been happy or joyful in 10 years. Shit, i forgot how it feels to smile. I don't even remember what true happiness and love feels like. huh, now i feel kinda sad..... Damnit, I hate feeling sad.

Mixed feelings. I'm mehh because of school, happy because I have such great friends, sad because I'm kinda in love with one of my close friends, and confused because I don't know what to do about her. She does already know but I'm her best friend which kills me everyday.

I feel a bit anxiety. A feeling around my heart. I feel really skeptical nowadays. I doubt everything, my abilities, everything. Something that university exam brings, I suppose. I doubt even the subjects I'm best in. I couldn't stop panicing for no reason like 3 days ago.  Couldn't sleep.

My real life best friend just moved. I only have one closest friend in the world now. He's online though. Recently the majority of my friends have also moved, so I'm feeling quite lonely at school. I only talked to my best friend today. If those are the only words I spoke, then because he's left, I can imagine Monday I won't be saying anything at all. School is now triple as bad as it was before. No one to be with.

In general I tend to be pretty down whether I'm at school or not lately. My closest friend doesn't talk to me that often anymore so I've felt fairly sad and quiet these last few...weeks.

It also feels like another friend online has been ignoring me ever since I said something to them. I'm worried I may have scared them or hurt their feelings somehow. If that's true...I'll feel more than really bad.

Edited by FeIix

Super great! I have been in such excellent moods these days. Getting my homework done, sleeping decently, eating regularly, etc.

I still hate work, but other than that I've felt nothing but delight for about two weeks now :)

• Brohoof 1

I would like to relax but I'm so behind on my schoolwork that it isn't even funny. I worked hard all week and right when I think I can catch up on MLP, I get piled with MORE work! Is this supposed to be what high school is like? UGH. The majority of the work is from AP human Geo, and that class, despite all the work, is actually FUN. I mean, group activities and such, much more fun than middle school History. You know what. I am going to go buy a sweet tea, easy ice. That ALWAYS puts me in a good mood. It is quite sad. The only episodes of MLP I've seen thus far (I've been a brony for a full week at this point) are the first 7. I want to just chill tomorrow, and try to do everything on sunday. I'm surprised that there isn't a Youtube site except strictly for Pony stuff. I mean, to avoid all the anti-bronies commenting "BRONIES ARE GAY FAGS" on every video they can find, a fan should make "Ponytube" or something like that. Lets make our own version of the internet strictly for our fan base. I'm sick of watching MLP videos on Youtube then seeing things like that. It bums me out man. :( I am also deeply deprived from sleep. I want to add fun to my life by watching movies and shows at night but after staying up 'til 2:00 AM, I don't have it in me. Been watching the "MLP: Friendship is witchcraft" fan dub. It is hilarious. Oh. I guess I should add:

-I've been coughing very badly for 3 weeks at this point

-I have a serious migraine

-I am wondering if I should become a magician.

(JK about the last one)

Edited by Judgement

I'm feeling alright. Actually, I'm feeling pretty good right now because you opened this thread. I don't know, I guess just seeing something like this in the morning makes me feel better. Thanks for that :)

I hope everyone's day is great! Also, a new episode airs today! Woohoo!  :yay: