Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Not so great on any level, but specifically this morning I am dealing with stomach problems. Actually, I've been dealing with them for the last couple of days/nights. =/

If I have to miss part of or all of today's MLP episode because of it, I'm going to cry. lol. At this point I can't say it won't happen. =(

Well it is the weekend but earlier today my mom made me do a lot of homework and I really got pissed. And then of course i had to go to piano which i hate (dont hate me on that.) But now i'm at my friends house so yeah, feel a lot more better.

Well as usual i whana kill my neighbors on top of us, Seriously there like Cow up there trotting and making the ceiling tremor worse than an earthquake.

Plus been diagnosed whit mental illness doesn't help either >.>

Ive been..going a bit insane. Just got back from winter break. Got all my homework done for the new week on time or so I thought. Technically I got it all done early and cant post anything till next week. Without that I dont know what to do XD. I would watch mlp but we only have one tv and its always being used unless I am by myself. That and room mates dont really like the show.

I've been feeling groggy recently. I've avoided soda most of my life, until last year where I started finding it to be delicious. 

Well, I'm currently stuck in a caffeine circle, as my Mom calls it. The soda has been giving me headaches, raising my anxiety, and giving me mood swings for the past few days. However, when I stop drinking it, I become incredibly fatigued and the only thing I can do is sleep.

I'm doing fine right now, despite this dilemma. Just been keeping myself busy and trying not to think of the soda. I'm actually in a fairly good mood, at the moment.

I'm feeling okay, but a little lonely. I shouldn't be feeling that, but it happens and there is nothing to do about it. That feeling of loneliness tends to come and go. So, I'm fine.

Right now, I'm feeling tired. Mainly because it's ten o clock at night where I live, but also due to the weight of school. I'm failing a class or two, I've got tons of assignments due before the end of the semester in two weeks, and I feel as if I'm suffering from some kind of depression...

Miserable! My nose is stopped up so much I can barely breathe and not even begin to think of sleeping.

The most frustrating thing is that I just got over this very same illness (whatever it is) two weeks ago. I have it again? Seriously?