Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How Old Do You Feel?

Altastrofae

I'm 17 but I still feel like a little kid 98% of the time. :P Other times I might feel older. Just depends on what I'm doing really. 

I have always said I have the mind of a nine-year-old. In a jar. On my credenza.

Good conversation piece!

I've been told I look a decade younger than I am, but mature for my age. We're a chaotic family, extremely emotional so I have always considered myself more wise than either of my parents, and both are, like, thrice as old as I.

So, like... between five and nine millennia really. Give or take a decade.

Im 21 but I guess i feel older and younger at the same time. I feel older in the sense that I love 60s-80s music, muscle cars and old TV shows and movies.

But I still act like a kid in a candy store whenever I see a nice looking car or a cool looking emergency vehicle. Same for whenever a thunderstorm is nearby.

I feel younger than I am, actually...probably because I'm a child at heart and still love things like MLP and Baby Einstein, or at least the aesthetics of Baby Einstein. I'm deep into nostalgia and watch a lot of home videos as a way to connect with my dead parents and often feel like a kid again watching them. My very serious girlfriend is young at heart as well, so our relationship almost feels like we're 16 again.

But I'm very independent and can still cope very easily in the real world. I suppose you could say that my spirit is very young, while I, myself am just young. :orly: 

• 2 weeks later...

tbh... I always act a lot younger than I am. I'm 29, but I often feel like I have to tell people that I don't act my age. I feel between the ages of 5 to 16 at times. It really depends on my mind and such, you know?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...