Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How old are you?

Princess Bella

I saw the fishes hop onto the dirt and become amphibians. The amphibians became lizards which then became dinosaurs. After a great cataclysm, I witnessed small mammals turn into banana eating feral horses. I've seen the very beginning of ponies as they were in their caves, struggling with sticks to make spears so they could hunt wild apples. I saw them grow and become a nation after centuries of progress. They will eventually reach space, leaving their home planet to explore the infinity of the cosmos.

• Brohoof 2
  • Leaves 1

13 hours ago, zerox said:

I'm 36 year old. Old I know.

Only 3 years older than me lol. Not old. I don't count one being old until they hit 55 to 60 depending on their vigor. 

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I saw the fishes hop onto the dirt and become amphibians. The amphibians became lizards which then became dinosaurs. After a great cataclysm, I witnessed small mammals turn into banana eating feral horses. I've seen the very beginning of ponies as they were in their caves, struggling with sticks to make spears so they could hunt wild apples. I saw them grow and become a nation after centuries of progress. They will eventually reach space, leaving their home planet to explore the infinity of the cosmos.

Is that a riddle of some sort 

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Godlywolf said:

Only 3 years older than me lol. Not old. I don't count one being old until they hit 55 to 60 depending on their vigor. 

Is that a riddle of some sort 

No, just an attempt to make you laugh with something so deep into the philosophy of why we exist that it becomes sort of funny. :D

23 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

I stopped counting after I hit 200. It’s hard being a vampire.

Don't say it out loud! Silky might hear you... I recall that she once wanted to hunt vampires or something like that... Or it was werewolves... I'm not quite sure. :sunny:

• Delighted Giggle 1

On 2023-10-16 at 5:03 AM, Pony Flutters said:

I am 4 years younger than twice the age of 10 years older than half the age of 12.

On 2023-10-16 at 5:28 AM, Godlywolf said:

So your 16

On 2023-10-16 at 5:29 AM, Hadrien said:

No, they're 25. 4+10+12 = 25. Did you even math ? :lostit:

(2(10+(12/2)))-4

medium.gif

Derpy approves of the teamwork :derp:

• Excited 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2023-09-23 at 8:42 AM, Envy said:

I am now 34, but will be 35 in just a few months. :blink: Thirty. Five. Years. Old. Jesus Christ. I was still in my early 20s when I joined this forum. The time flies by so fast.

This is a big mood. I was 17 when I joined and turning 29 this year...